OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
It seems to me that this is one and the same :unsure:
when i download last update it was christmas not V10 beta and start game from begginning not from my save people say that is christmas special and new place not our home ! if this last update was V10 beta that this is the worst update ever nothing to do :( komšija neko nas opasno zajebava :)

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
when i download last update it was christmas not V10 beta and start game from begginning not from my save people say that is christmas special and new place not our home ! if this last update was V10 beta that this is the worst update ever nothing to do :( komšija neko nas opasno zajebava :)
And it seems to me that someone ....:cry: i meni se čini ali bez...:cry:

Reactions: Vojvoda

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
I think this version is the v10 and the last update that the dev released was an incomplete v10 this update has nothing to do with Christmas just that the dev wanted to launch it on the 25th (Christmas) anyway you do not believe everything that this dev says a while ago said that in this v10 Rhonda will lose weight and has not yet happened surely to the v11.

Reactions: Likeu80

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I think this version is the v10 and the last update that the dev released was an incomplete v10 this update has nothing to do with Christmas just that the dev wanted to launch it on the 25th (Christmas) anyway you do not believe everything that this dev says a while ago said that in this v10 Rhonda will lose weight and has not yet happened surely to the v11.
if this is V10 beta why then is not updated on main page ??? there is V9.9 from 30.11.2019. !!!

CYRIL421

Oct 26, 2019
b u u 0 b u

EguHCTBEHuqT u .

Reactions: EguHCTBEHuqT

gubl

May 31, 2018
Firstly thanks as always christopher thompson for the teasers the render with Melinda with the razor blade in her hand is interesting why the dev pixelized everything and highlights that razor blade, looks promising let's see aswell why Melinda shaved her maybe Daniel asked, it was his decision or there is another factor what do we not know?
I don’t think that razor blade for Melindas perfect trim. Instead, my perved imagination suggests that razor blade is to shave Daniels balls so she can give gaging bj to him, or lick his ass, before fucking him with dildo. You know, the woman she is, so she fucks Daniel in ass first :)

Jokes aside, my guess, she is going to shave second Milf (forgot her name), to open path for some girl-girl actions and opportunity for three some with Daniel later on. So staying away from home she is getting less Puritan and more open minded.

gubl

May 31, 2018
if this is V10 beta why then is not updated on main page ??? there is V9.9 from 30.11.2019. !!!
V10 beta that was shared here before NY, was published as side quest only version, and did not include any of v9.9 content. So I believe, more information is needed for moderators to decide, on how to publish it.

Reactions: Abhai

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
V10 beta that was shared here before NY, was published as side quest only version, and did not include any of v9.9 content. So I believe, more information is needed for moderators to decide, on how to publish it.
then that is christmas special not V10 !!!

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
I don't know why this update has the title of a special Christmas version because to start the update it doesn't show us anything about Christmas. I guess it is v10 and at the same time a special Christmas version when the full version is released will continue with v11.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes