Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I don't know why this update has the title of a special Christmas version because to start the update it doesn't show us anything about Christmas. I guess it is v10 and at the same time a special Christmas version when the full version is released will continue with v11.
Maybe friend. All we can do is speculate ...

Reactions: OnlyOneMore

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Ok. I'll try to explain what I understand about this whole episode. DEV would only want to release one version and it would be v10 around Christmas time, but it must have been late and then released a mini version with the special Christmas title just to make a Teaser.
I think the final v10 will have the same content as the special Christmas version but already developed and complete.
This is what I understood from all this ...
what V10 final when we don`t have V10 beta ??? look on main page there is only V9.9 from 30.11.2019. if this shit is V10 beta why they don`t change there ???

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I don't know why this update has the title of a special Christmas version because to start the update it doesn't show us anything about Christmas. I guess it is v10 and at the same time a special Christmas version when the full version is released will continue with v11.
if this is V10 beta why i can`t continue from my save and must start new game ???

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
I think the update should arrive before the middle of the month, maybe tomorrow the dev could write a post in patreon about the status of the update and know more.

gubl

May 31, 2018
Well, she got Christmas themed skimpy bedding suite, so I guess we can put Christmas check in there. :)

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
if this is V10 beta why i can`t continue from my save and must start new game ???
The developer said a while ago that he wanted to make this version a separate version from the others if you enter the game files you will see that there is only the material of this update and not the rest of the game (it is not known why he wanted to make it a version special if for the trip they made to Melinda's sister's house or a special Christmas version).

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
Anyway it is not worth speculating about the update now when it is closer than far we will only wait and see what it brings us, this little teaser in the form of an update that the dev gave us looked very promising we will wait friend we haven't another choice.

Regards!

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
The developer said a while ago that he wanted to make this version a separate version from the others if you enter the game files you will see that there is only the material of this update and not the rest of the game (it is not known why he wanted to make it a version special if for the trip they made to Melinda's sister's house or a special Christmas version).
and because of that everyone who download this read christmas not V10 beta separate version and nothing about christmas :( and we all wait christmas final maybe we play that 25. december :) and V10 beta next year !

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
Ok. I'll try to explain what I understand about this whole episode. DEV would only want to release one version and it would be v10 around Christmas time, but it must have been late and then released a mini version with the special Christmas title just to make a Teaser.
I think the final v10 will have the same content as the special Christmas version but already developed and complete.
This is what I understood from all this ...
All this becomes a tragicomic. :unsure:

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I had understood that the v10 would be an independent chapter and playable separately from the main game, he had written or asked the dev some time ago on his page it seems to me.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I had understood that the v10 would be an independent chapter and playable separately from the main game, he had written or asked the dev some time ago on his page it seems to me.
Perhaps it will be a separate branch of the relationship between Daniel and Melinda in the new area and with new characters, which will not affect the old characters, just because with them, I think, the script has reached a dead end..Perhaps this is a temporary retreat to reflect on the continuation of the script in the main way, when Daniel and Melinda return home, already in some new capacity..Otherwise, this branch of the game, breaks the main line of the game scenario..Perhaps this is just speculation..:unsure:

Reactions: gubl

marriedmonk

Nov 1, 2019
I started play FOTM October thru early December when my laptop computer hard drive crashed and died. I had to start completely over but after almost a week and seeing I was making so little progress to where I was - I am having a hard time getting motivated to keep going - just so much repeating over and over .......

jay reyes

Jul 19, 2018
so serious question. Does it just take forever of repeating the same events over and over too get progress? i feel like I've played a good amount yet I'm not even close too 100% for any characters. i Just feel stuck is it just the way it is?

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes