gubl

May 31, 2018
I'm an old fart so I prefer mature woman,but I have nothing against young women :p
Same here. I guess, it is just placement of young female characters in the most of adult games is bit of cliche. They are all too slim or goth/hippie style, and either too naive or too bitchy, so make no much visual or sexual appeal to MILF lovers pervs like us. I can tell though, on youth theme with no buxom milfs, probably Dr. PinkCake among few devs whose product, I don’t skip on youngesters sentiments.

Last edited:

EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017
and the war is to start..now :ROFLMAO:

yes, the same language, the same people, yet different nations...politics is a bitch..
but this is way off topic here, so back to the feets (of mountains) ;)
if this is true sure do you recognize my nickname in Cyrillic even when it is written in Latin?!?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
and the war is to start..now :ROFLMAO:

yes, the same language, the same people, yet different nations...politics is a bitch..
but this is way off topic here, so back to the feets (of mountains) ;)
Serbs as well as Russians by faith-Orthodox, Croats-Catholics, but the ethnic group is the same-Slavs...here I agree with Abhay,it's fucking politics, how much trouble it has brought to people..and still we are all brothers "bratushki"!..and Melinda is our mother!))) Joke!:LOL:

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I got to about week 25 over 3 days before the walkthrough was no longer accurate, with no guide or hint system is was completely impossible for me to continue finding the rest of the content besides going to the very end of Cynthia leaving.
That being said the over all game made me feel like a Schizo living in groundhogs day, the developer is absolute fucking madman.
The models ware nice, especially Rhonda, story was served to you like meals at a concentration camp and posing and dialogue was okay.

• Haha
Reactions: udogu

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I got to about week 25 over 3 days before the walkthrough was no longer accurate, with no guide or hint system is was completely impossible for me to continue finding the rest of the content besides going to the very end of Cynthia leaving.
That being said the over all game made me feel like a Schizo living in groundhogs day, the developer is absolute fucking madman.
The models ware nice, especially Rhonda, story was served to you like meals at a concentration camp and posing and dialogue was okay.
There's something in this one..he-he!!:LOL:

udogu

May 20, 2019
That phrase; "the walkthrough was no longer accurate," perfectly describes how this game operates. If you make one mistake, or an event doesn't trigger properly, it starts a chain reaction that eventually leads to the whole thing collapsing.

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
That phrase; "the walkthrough was no longer accurate," perfectly describes how this game operates. If you make one mistake, or an event doesn't trigger properly, it starts a chain reaction that eventually leads to the whole thing collapsing.
I think that you're both wrong. The game does not care about weeks. There is not a single line of code about weeks in it.
The game cares about relationship, hour and day of the week.
Those 3, enable event switches of the game that some of them have levels and some of them not.

For example the hand job scene of Melinda and Dan at rose garden needs ("{color=#00ff00}Ask her if she can help with your little problem?{/color}" if Melrel>=1100 and the scene switch (if handm ==1) to be on your monitor.

With few words it means that the relationship with Melinda should be at least 1100 otherwise you will not see it
and the handm switch defines if the scene has already played or not.

If you've seen it once, then the switch gets 2 and you'll never see it again.
The fact here is that every time that you pass the rose garden event you get only 5 relationship with Melinda and until you get 1100 or more, you have to repeat and repeat all over.

By my opinion this is not some grinding that the Dev choosed.
This is a logic error because something is forgotten here.
You can not give 5 on every pass and expect 1100 or more to trigger an event.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes