JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
supid question, does pushing either girl into the lake ever get you a positive response from the sister?
In my opinion, almost nothing changes. In fact, that scene once made two or three times (alternately pushing Cynthia and Rhonda), for now does not lead to changes in the story.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Also it says I'm at 100% for melinda rhonda and ann. When does cynthia come into the equation?
Normally when you get 100% with Melinda, the game asks you if you want to move on to the next chapter (the 7th) and asks you if "you are sure you want to progress without completing the other parts" related to Ann and Rhonda .... strange ... Did you make changes to the game, with some cheats or similar, to get to the visualization of some scenes? Maybe it was that, some variables were set and not others to see some scenes ...

ronhowardeen

Dec 22, 2018
wm holds the number of massages Dan gave to Melinda. It has nothing to do with weeks.
you will find it in notif.rpy
(
screen eegg:
text "Your number is [wm]" size 35 xalign 0.5 yalign 0.5 outlines [(3, "#000000", 0, 0)]
)
What? mmas is the Melinda massage variable. What you quoted says nothing about massages. It's just an unused notify call screen with a nonsense label. The variable wm is all over the early content and is used to gate progression. Look here in days.rpy:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If day is greater than 8, it rolls back to the first day and the week variable wm is increased by one. And here is an excerpt from the scene where Rhonda reads to Daniel from her book in the file croom_menu.rpy:

Or when Rhonda brings Daniel to the pond in fotm.rpy:

It has nothing to do with massage and is a variable that goes up one every seven days and is used to slow down progression in early events.

Indra_83

Jan 4, 2020
on 28th December there was a post about "V10 Teasers and info about release date" can anybody help us about the post..?
Please,,,,,,,,

Reactions: Tod666

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
on 28th December there was a post about "V10 Teasers and info about release date" can anybody help us about the post..?
Please,,,,,,,,
just search the pages back

When I planned this stand-alone Christmas version I wasn't expecting that it would take so much time, it turned out much more than the usual, having to write all the locations and draw every single scene.
For that reason, I am going to release a beta version late Sunday/ Monday, the version will be incomplete at some time slabs, but don't worry there's still a lot to play (there are a little more than 400 renders already, and more are waiting to be rendered)
We'll just consider it a beta version while I keep working on releasing the complete one in January, also I would like to add I your ideas in the complete version.
View attachment 498503 View attachment 498505 View attachment 498504

Reactions: tim768

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
so in January the final of the christmas episode should come out,
while the version of the main story (now I don't know if it's called v10 or will have another name) we don't know when it comes out

george1106

Mar 25, 2018

Unlocked
V10 Teaser

can you give us information about the release date

6d

between 11 and 18 Jan

Reactions: nmblitz

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
But i mean " realese date post "
there is no release date, in the developer's post patreon, which is the one posted above, no date is said. was postulated this weekend by posts leaked in the comments on its patreon page. Just take it easy. The game as it is developing does not deserve all this trepidation. They are more anxious to play Become a Rock Star which is 90% ready

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes