Hamrdeye

Aug 20, 2019
I have followed the 9.9 walk-through and I do have version 9.9 of the game. Why I am seeing this? I am to the step where I need to select the unavailable option.

1578890112751.png

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Ok so I restarted from scratch and bumped into an issue.
On week 2 day 1 (Monday) the guide says after the barn clean look for underwear and masturbate. There is no underwear there. Then later it says talk to Ann who has a prank and you should do it. None of this happens and its only about buying her the dress.

Is it the guide thats wrong or is the game broken?

EDIT

I think its the guide that is totally fucked for new starters. Half of the shit isn't happening when following step by step.

Last edited:

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Ok so I restarted from scratch and bumped into an issue.
On week 2 day 1 (Monday) the guide says after the barn clean look for underwear and masturbate. There is no underwear there. Then later it says talk to Ann who has a prank and you should do it. None of this happens and its only about buying her the dress.

Is it the guide thats wrong or is the game broken?

EDIT

I think its the guide that is totally fucked for new starters. Half of the shit isn't happening when following step by step.
That's why I abandoned the game, or rather, I only see the images and the gallery mod.
I do not speak the language, and I have also reached a point where the step by step does not match what is going on.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I managed to finish this game a lot easier reading the walkthrough piece by piece, it took me around 24 hours of gameplay during 3 days to finish it due to the amount of grind. There are a few momments where it tells you to click an option that will be unlocked only after 1 more try, simply because the person who wrote the walkthrough certainly wrote it as the game progressed, so theres an inconsistency, but still playable all the same, the last days where you need to ask Melinda to bend are totally incomplete though.

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
I managed to finish this game a lot easier reading the walkthrough piece by piece, it took me around 24 hours of gameplay during 3 days to finish it due to the amount of grind. There are a few momments where it tells you to click an option that will be unlocked only after 1 more try, simply because the person who wrote the walkthrough certainly wrote it as the game progressed, so theres an inconsistency, but still playable all the same, the last days where you need to ask Melinda to bend are totally incomplete though.
Glad to see that the game can be finished since the start I was thinked that the game was bugged in some part and can not be furthered in the old events. Yes, this game is played by repeating events until there is a change in it and we get to the reward.

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
That's why I abandoned the game, or rather, I only see the images and the gallery mod.
I do not speak the language, and I have also reached a point where the step by step does not match what is going on.

Too bad that you have abandoned the game although lately it is giving more bad content than good one ,if language is a problem you could look for a forum in f95 that translates games to your language and look if they translated FOTM.

Reactions: VM356255

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Indeed.

At points it seems like I am too far behind, then others I am too far ahead. I was thinking of just using some saves to see the Melinda content.

Reactions: VM356255

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I followed my own WT and fixed it when 9.9 was release, from the start of the game to the end, i had no problems at all while i was following and fixing it, and after i made the fixes and updated it, i started a new game and followed it again, from the start to end of 9.9 with zero problems, everything triggered like it should, so i don't know why some of you are having problems while others aren't, including me and i play it on windows 10, where i'm able to delete everything when starting over so i wont run into problems, which is in 2 different save locations. I don't know about mac or android, since i don't own either one, but it might be the 2nd save location that is causing everyone's problem, and i also don't run any mods for the game, i grind it out.

Reactions: OnlyOneMore

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I followed my own WT and fixed it when 9.9 was release, from the start of the game to the end, i had no problems at all while i was following and fixing it, and after i made the fixes and updated it, i started a new game and followed it again, from the start to end of 9.9 with zero problems, everything triggered like it should, so i don't know why some of you are having problems while others aren't, including me and i play it on windows 10, where i'm able to delete everything when starting over so i wont run into problems, which is in 2 different save locations. I don't know about mac or android, since i don't own either one, but it might be the 2nd save location that is causing everyone's problem, and i also don't run any mods for the game, i grind it out.
Well, I think I stopped there for version 7 or 8,
did you fix it after that?
if so, I will try again,
although lately I'm enjoying just seeing the images and animations, using unren and mod,
the game is extremely repetitive, to the extreme,
sore at a point that tires, discourages.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Well, I think I stopped there for version 7 or 8,
did you fix it after that?
if so, I will try again,
although lately I'm enjoying just seeing the images and animations, using unren and mod,
the game is extremely repetitive, to the extreme,
sore at a point that tires, discourages.
I fixed everything in my wt from start to end of 9.9, it was followed, fixed and updated a few days after 9.9 was release

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I fixed everything in my wt from start to end of 9.9, it was followed, fixed and updated a few days after 9.9 was release
sorry, i didnt notice it was you who wrote the walkthrough lol, good job and thank you very much. Like i said before, the only small problem really was when you ask melinda to bend, it doesnt say what to do after

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
sorry, i didnt notice it was you who wrote the walkthrough lol, good job and thank you very much. Like i said before, the only small problem really was when you ask melinda to bend, it doesnt say what to do after
in v7 you can only get her to bend, once you get into the 9.9 content, you will get more scenes for that option, but there are other triggers that need to happen before the bend option gets extended in 9.9, and not sure what the triggers are off the top of my head, been some time since i played it. I mainly stop playing once i figure everything out per a update and get my wt updated, but that has been what a month or 2, and at the moment, i'm just playing other stuff from up, steam client, etc, while i wait for this to be updated, along with other game i like

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Some of the things in the walkthrough which never happened for me.

Telling Ann she is hot or something then getting different angles. Only time I saw this was when paying her $80. Then it stopped giving me the option to meet her at night in the garden to further with the bra scene. Then there is the rose gossip with Melinda. In the guide it says to ask about roses and then talk about sunbathing. The roses question disappears and then when asking about sunbathing it goes straight to it and asks about lotion which in the early steps aren't mentioned in that section of the guide.

Then theres buying a book for Rhonda which option I do not have.

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes