jay reyes

Jul 19, 2018
Have you fucked Melinda yet? Because Ann just distract her father and sister when Daniel is triyng to fuck Melinda in the ass and that is after he fucks her pussy in other hours of the day. And are you playing V9.9 or some old version?
no i have not. i kept getting the info too get ann too distract the uncle but i couldn't figure out how too do it. Any help?

jay reyes

Jul 19, 2018
n
Normally when you get 100% with Melinda, the game asks you if you want to move on to the next chapter (the 7th) and asks you if "you are sure you want to progress without completing the other parts" related to Ann and Rhonda .... strange ... Did you make changes to the game, with some cheats or similar, to get to the visualization of some scenes? Maybe it was that, some variables were set and not others to see some scenes ...
no i have made zero changes too the game. no cheats at all. also do u know how i can get ann too distract the uncle during night melinda massage?

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
Probably the update(standalone version) will be out by the middle of the month or some days before. Has passed 40-41 days within a update(I dont count the half update) having in count that the dev said that he had to write the entire code for the change of location, create the new enviroments and etc is required more than a month but I do not think the update takes 2 months to arrive.

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
Saturday again?
Daniel is far more famous now, than Travolta!
Give us at least a ball with Melinda, something like the restaurant scene...

jay reyes

Jul 19, 2018
There's one scene that is realy hard to discover and maybe it´s the one that´s blocking you. When you go milking the cow with Melinda try the second or third option (i can't reemember). Then she leaves you alone in the barn and she says she's going to bath. In the next scene, don´t go to kitchen to have a meal, instead go one more time to the barn and you can see Melinda taking Bath in the garden. There you have 2 new scenes With Melinda.
Alright so i haven't got both scenes from that so ill keep trying for that other one. Also does the going too massage emily ever lead too anything different? it feels like it won't. I appreciate your help

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes