udogu

May 20, 2019
I have the same problem. This happened after the first sunbathing event after sister arrived. When she goes to the doctor with you. Then I spied on Ann and Melinda in the bathroom about the lump in the breast, but I can't trigger the next doctor visit. And my option to sunbathe with Melinda dissappeared. This is before I was able to buy the necklace, so I have no idea how to get that now. It is so hard to tell if this is bugs or if it is supposed to be this way, because the progression is arcane as fuck. And I can't even remember how I got everything the last time I played this game. Anyone else started from the start in 9.9 been able to progress to the new content?
Had the same thing happen to me. As soon as Cynthia shows up the entire game's progress goes out the window. I could not progress with Melinda along any path that wasn't related to Cynthia in some way. The mammogram, the necklace, the strong pills, the whiskey; all shot to hell.

I like this game, but it needs some serious debugging. That, or it should probably be broken in separate chapters. As much as I dislike separate chapters, that would be preferrable to the current state of this game.

Reactions: supermanz95

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I started play FOTM October thru early December when my laptop computer hard drive crashed and died. I had to start completely over but after almost a week and seeing I was making so little progress to where I was - I am having a hard time getting motivated to keep going - just so much repeating over and over .......
Brother, the road will overcome the walking!Don't give up!(y)

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes