Mark910

Jan 7, 2020
I think that this scene ends with Daniel licking Melinda's pussy and like everything else in this game you have to climb Melinda's points and repeat the scene until, little by little, the scene unfolds, unfortunately I think that scene is bugged and it can't be advanced. I can only advise you to spend the days and every time you can interact with Melinda do it with a bit of luck the scene could move forward.
Unfortunately, if I don't unlock this image, I can't continue the game. I don't think it's a problem with Melinda's points, I have about 5000.

• Haha
Reactions: AwakenMyLove

OnlyOneMore

Dec 11, 2017
Unfortunately, if I don't unlock this image, I can't continue the game. I don't think it's a problem with Melinda's points, I have about 5000.
Have you used the insecticide in Melinda's flowers? Maybe that's it, otherwise the sunbathing would have to be unlocked maybe the problem of your save can be that , a bug or any other nonsense I can only advise you that you use a walktrough or go playing and clicking all the events of Melinda.

Mark910

Jan 7, 2020
Have you used the insecticide in Melinda's flowers? Maybe that's it, otherwise the sunbathing would have to be unlocked maybe the problem of your save can be that , a bug or any other nonsense I can only advise you that you use a walktrough or go playing and clicking all the events of Melinda.
I had the option sunbathing, then as soon as I entered in the version 7.0 I used it only once at the beginning, then it disappeared.
By the way, with the other girls the option is allowed

Tyledon

Dec 26, 2019
might i ask if anyone has a MEGA download link for the pc version, cant seem to find it on main post, and there are 500 pages, thanks

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
sorry i didn't want to piss anyone off just getting info. and for information my wife takes very good care of my balls

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
For those who ask how to progress in the game, I can give my experience. I am one of those who always plays all versions always from the beginning, to see if there are changes and in this game, even if it would not be said, there are. Some are positive, some are not, and that's why I say not to follow the walk too rigidly, but to go your own way. The thing that always remains in this game is the repetition (sometimes obsessive) of the sequences. It is true that they may seem boring or useless but they are part of the way of creating the contents of this author. The other is to never take for granted the answer that has already been given to the same question before: in the rest of the game, the same choices lead to different contents, so don't give up ... and then there is always the FF (fast forward) with the CTRL :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Likeu80
2.50 star(s) 186 Votes