Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I don't like being a horn, either in real life or in fiction.
If you're fine, be happy.
I gave my opinion as mentioned,
If you don't like it, ignore it.(y)
Dude, relax, I think that the developers are not idiots, they understand that the whole game revolves around Melinda and Daniel, their relationship, any wedge between them will kill the plot, too long they have us, in the course of the game made the "owners" of this relationship!Maybe a little flirtation, nothing more...However, the story with Cynthia, when she fucked with two men just killed me..I don't want anything like this with our beauty..))

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
so from what i understand melinda she is not in the beta update today ???
we have to wait for th complete version :/
its not worth downloading then the other charcters sucks

Reactions: VM356255

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
so from what i understand melinda she is not in the beta update today ???
we have to wait for th complete version :/
its not worth downloading then the other charcters sucks
I believe there are scenes of her, maybe not so many, I think all only in the full version

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
I suggest to those with common sense to skip this update completely and wait for the final version to come out.
The next Treasure of Nadia update is out in 2 days thought, so that's actually something to look forward to!

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Oi Vanderlei, beleza. Falamos em portugues então. A minha questão é se existe alguma regra do forum que me proíba de comparar outros jogos nesta p'agina dedicada ao FOOT?
Já deletaram postagem minha comparando jogos ou falando de outros, disseram que não fazia parte do tópico, e deletam tbm se não colocamos em inglês, por isso vou deixar nas duas linguas.

Already deleted my post comparing games or talking about others, said it was not part of the topic, and delete also if we do not put in English, so I will leave in both languages.

gubl

May 31, 2018
Tell me something folks. There's any rule in the forum that forbid me to speak about other's games in this thread.
Yes, this is done for sanity, to cut of potential off topic flood. Same applies for reviews, so review should be up to point of personal experience with the game in the topic, no comparison on how bad or good it to other games.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
20 minutes to the deadline of 48 hours :unsure:
Yesterday at 6:06 PM
Just now

A6927913-7C16-41C0-B0E1-E939A7C3BCC5.jpeg

24 Hours from now

The update will be incomplete, but you get a feel of what's going to happen in the complete version. You can play noon and afternoon scenes, mainly in pool and toilet, as well as a couple night scenes, on top of that you have choices with Angela, Rhonda, Ann or Linda before leaving the Descoteaux residence.

One more hour I believe

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes