Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
anyone knows how to get these missing scenes here

View attachment 2840234

EDIT: the middle 2 are unlocked after getting all endings, but I still can't figure out how to unlock the last maid one
Last maid one is on the morning of the 7th day if you are going for ending B or ending A, it triggered auto. I have a similar problem with the maid scenes, cant seem to find the fourth pic, tried following the guide provided a few posts back, still cant find that image.

Reactions: inthef95zone

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Last maid one is on the morning of the 7th day if you are going for ending B or ending A, it triggered auto. I have a similar problem with the maid scenes, cant seem to find the fourth pic, tried following the guide provided a few posts back, still cant find that image.
fourth one you get when you go take a piss, I believe you need to play a certain scene before it so it can happen, and I'm not sure which specific one as I did them all in one go, but my guess is the cat costume scene (where she pisses herself), if that doesn't work, try playing all her scenes first, and then go urinate

Last edited:
Reactions: Tuga85

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Maid 4 pic, Toilet piss scene

Maybe it is I can`t say I played it free on my first play. When I played the second time I tried it and I haven`t get it.

My thought why not; not proved because I haven`t played further after I end the Game the second time (Ending C & D get):

1) On Day ? I meet her in the Kitchen at night. - I mean the Day you can have sex with the Subccus maybe you must miss here that you can be with the Maid on this Day later. (On my first Play I haven`t had the Subccus played free)

2) You have to hold your piss till the Day to play it free.

3) You must play other clothes till the end in your play (so you must repeat all scenes you have in Gallery) and after that you can get it. (Maybe the other Maid Outfit or something)

I said before the walkthrough helps a lot and I am not sure if all Information are there to get 100%.

So when I remember correct there stand nothing about the Teacher bag from Day 3. The Teacher tells you on Day 5 about the missing bag (Day 3) in my plays I found no bag and so on.

Last edited:

tienmvdz

Aug 5, 2023
Maid 4 pic, Toilet piss scene

Maybe it is I can`t say I played it free on my first play. When I played the second time I tried it and I haven`t get it.

My thought why not; not proved because I haven`t played further after I end the Game the second time (Ending C & D get):

1) On Day ? I meet her in the Kitchen at night. - I mean the Day you can have sex with the Subccus maybe you must miss here that you can be with the Maid on this Day later. (On my first Play I haven`t had the Subccus played free)

2) You have to hold your piss till the Day to play it free.

3) You must play other clothes till the end in your play (so you must repeat all scenes you have in Gallery) and after that you can get it. (Maybe the other Maid Outfit or something)

I said before the walkthrough helps a lot and I am not sure if all Information are there to get 100%.

So when I remember correct there stand nothing about the Teacher bag from Day 3. The Teacher tells you on Day 5 about the missing bag (Day 3) in my plays I found no bag and so on.
could you help me? Im stuck at the valnera quest has the following content: acording to the boy in town the rocky mountain north of the monster forest "it seems that you can proceed to the back from the side that is dented by 1 square"

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
could you help me? Im stuck at the valnera quest has the following content: acording to the boy in town the rocky mountain north of the monster forest "it seems that you can proceed to the back from the side that is dented by 1 square"
The path you can enter only when you have speaked before with the boy (aso new play). From the wood 2n,3e,3n,1w and then North in the Mountains. The way is only in one direction and goes later over the sea till the island (so it is no problem to try out in which direction you can go to came further).

300gay

May 13, 2017
it doesn't appear, after talking to the pirate, just head to the west coast and interact with the beach there, if you do it at the right spot you'll get the crab
I followed the instructions but on the 5th I couldn't find the crab
_ told the woman in the hospital twice
_ tell all the pirates after taking the necklace

1691823931451.png

Last edited:

300gay

May 13, 2017
talk to the woman a couple more times, then talk to the pirate (the one outside) and then go back there
thanks , I did it ( told the woman in the hospital and 2 days later activated the event tell the pirate )
but now i'm stuck with maid 4 picture (tollet scene)
I didn't see the teacher at school on the 5th after picking up the suit from the company

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I followed the instructions but on the 5th I couldn't find the crab
_ told the woman in the hospital twice
_ tell all the pirates after taking the necklace

View attachment 2845570
You have talk to the Pirate outside aso twice he must talk about the insects/crab. After that you find the crab on the place above (see picture from the Quote).

Reactions: 300gay

300gay

May 13, 2017
You have talk to the Pirate outside aso twice he must talk about the insects/crab. After that you find the crab on the place above (see picture from the Quote).
i'm stuck with maid 4 picture (tollet scene)
I didn't see the teacher at school on the 5th after picking up the suit from the company
and how get it ?

Apr 3, 2018
Guide credits to from ULMF

Day 1.

1. after fight, go to item shop that in upper right
  2. back to home click crystal
  3. in real world, move out from home, go to house of Otany
  4. talk to Otany then sit on chair (next time talk to him again also sit on chair)
  5. go to shop talk to aged
  6. when sunset, go back to home, open toilet's door and talk to girl
  7. talk to princess, then go to 2F, upper right room click wardrobe get clothes
  8. talk to princess, change her new clothes, then talk to maid
  9. go to bathroom, after H, take a bath then go to sleep
Day 2.
  1. sleep and bath only, to day 7 play game will has bad ending E, then restart in day 2 (can get double exp in later)
  2. play game, click treasure box in room then go upper right talk to shop manager and witch
  3. talk to man who near town entrance
  4. in real world, click new treasure box in room
  5. talk man in upper right of home and talk to soldier in south bridge
  6. shop talk to Choco can get coin, can use it in machine in her left. Now u can find coin in on ground, status up item can find in game's shop's treasure box. Item in random. Coin can find in (shop, home x4, H%Stock, school x3, park, house of Otany, city SW, north of home, left side of building site, near city SE)
  7. go to H&Stock talk to man, go to company talk to woman
  8. go to house of Otany, talk to woman and Otany
  9. talk to man in north side then go to school
  10. left side to classroom, talk to friend then talk ot girl
  11. north to building site, talk to man in left side, upper right side can find rope, get it to friend
  12. in game, left of castle, talk to man laying on floor
  13. talk to woman in right side of town
  14. move out from town, north to inn, talk to man in lower left room
  15. west to forest, talk to man in right side
  16. inn upper right room has merchant, if buy robe (汚れたロープ), back to room and put it into treasure box, in real world get it and put it into washing machine can get new robe, then put it in treasure box for game
  17. in real world, talk to princess then talk to maid
  18. take a bath
  19. go to 2F upper right room
  20. talk to maid has 2 H
  21. put new item (王女のなみだ) into treasure box
Day 3.
  1. balcony click bat toy
  2. talk to maid, maid clothes and nude has 2H, other 1 H
  3. go to school, classroom talk to aged, then study in classroom (point for get magic)
  4. go to Pink Candy talk to man, park talk to man, talk to Otany
  5. city north talk to police, then go right side talk to man can get item
  6. in game, get item (王女のなみだ) from treasure box
  7. near lower right side, go to the house with magic circle, talk to man then step on red footprint
  8. talk to him again then go to magic circle, talk to ghost in upper side and get magic
  9. talk to witch, then talk to man in this house's upper right
  10. go to upper left hammer icon shop, talk to man 2 times
  11. if buy other equip in north inn, put that equip to treasure box
  12. , in real world take it out then use さびとりクリーナー to it can get new equip, put it to treasure box then get it in game
  13. go to cave in NE side, step on red footprint
  14. go to west forest, near ivy use 王女のなみだ
  15. upper left side of forest has red footprint (lower side has hidden room, talk to monster can get dubble exp)
  16. recover water in upper left side can use 5 times
  17. after step forest's red footprint, back to town talk to witch
  18. in real world talk to princess then talk to maid
  19. talk to princess then 2F talk to her again, after sex with princess, in few fight has power up
  20. talk to princess , princess clothes has 3H (2 is win), other chothes 1 H, talk to maid
  21. in game, go to pub from back door, talk to all ppl, go to store in right, click door few times can open door, inside click all barrel
  22. in real world, go to Pink Candy, in right side enter password 0745 open door, talk to succubus, click empty treasure box can go inside, click locker can get item and clothes, talk to customer 2 times then talk to girl
  23. new costume has H, then 2 girl dress in same costume can 3P
  24. in game, go to inn, upper left room talk to man 2 times
  25. defeat forest boss then talk to merchant

1. town, now armor shop open, if buy 皮頭巾, in real world click kitchen can get new helm, if buy swimming suit, put it to treasure box, use it in real world can get new costume, if both girl dress swimming suit too can 3P
  2. take a bath, talk to princess has 2H
  3. balcony talk to succubus, then open refrigerator get apple then click kitchen, take it to her
Location as stated 1692110327222.png

Day 4.

1. outside bathroom talk to man can get item
  2. go to school for study, then talk to man who near entrance
  3. talk to Otany, go to shop click upper side
  4. talk to police in north
  5. go to building site from hole, talk to 2 men and soldier and get key
  6. back to home, put key to treasure box
  7. in game, get key from treasure box
  8. talk to man in town lower right side
  9. use どこかの鍵 in door that in castle right side
  10. castle talk to all ppl
  11. hammer icon shop talk to man then outside talk to 2 guy
  12. weapon shop buy axe 木こりの斧 and equip it, defeat tree monster in forest can get wood
  13. get 10 wood, talk to 2 guy who outside hammer icon shop then talk to man inside
  14. hidden road to town 1692110382613.png , lower left treasure box get key then upper doll keep click it untill it disappear
  15. school talk to friend
  16. in park click lion, rabbit, panda then elephant can get new clothes, this costume maid has 2H and 3P
  17. princess nude has new H
  18. maid 3rd costume has new H
  19. take a bath then go bed to sleep
Day 5.
  1. go to school, talk to girl then study in classroom
  2. talk to Otany
  3. talk to princess has H, then click toilet can get her shit (in game can use it for attack)
  4. in game, town upper right side talk to man
  5. in pub talk to new girl can get item, put it in treasure box, get it in real world, then click table can get new custume 1692110443644.png this costume maid has 2H and 3P
  6. in real world, city NE side has dog, catch it then put it to treasure box, in game take it out, talk to man in upper right can get $500
  7. go to clinic, pay $ for recover 2 times
  8. pass east bridge to demon castle, talk to soldier then talk to man in left side
  9. east to pirate hideout, barrel in upper right side can get item for shop, take it to shop has new item for sale
  10. if defeat pirates can get necklace (どくろの首飾り), after fight talk to all pirates
  11. in west side of town can get crab 1692110503613.png , take it to man in clinic, then click box 2 times
  12. in NE cave, middle door can use necklace to open it, can get lucky coin in treasure box
  13. back to home, put necklace and lucky coin to treasure box, get them in real world
  14. in real world, go to shop, use lucky coin in machine then talk to Choco
  15. near shop can get new costume 1692110597532.png , this one has 3P
  16. put necklace in microwave oven 1692110606360.png , it will change color to red, put red necklace to treasure box
  17. in game, get red necklace in treasure box, go to north cave can open red door, can get key and equip, put necklace and key to treasure box
  18. in real world, take out 2 item from treasure box
  19. go to company can use key open door, inside can get new costume and coin, outside talk to man, new costume has 3P
  20. go to school, entrance talk to teacher
  21. put necklace to refrigerator 2 times 1692110615643.png , change color to blue, then put it in treasure box
  22. in game, take out blue necklace from treasure box, talk to man in upper right can get dog
  23. go to north cave, use blue necklace open blue door, right box need use key
  24. has dog can enter Demon Castle, midde has letter, click it
  25. upper click switch
  26. go to room in lower left side, use vortex back to town
  27. go to castle, talk to captain who near king, choose all 1st choice
  28. upper right has hidden road when you see dog in other side 1692110624034.png , in room click cabinet can get new costume, each girl has 2H
  29. town right side talk to girl, then go to shop talk to Choco
MAKE A NEW - SAVE A
Ending C and D :

1. go to Demon Castle, go to lower right room, clcik white foodprint
  2. go to temple in south of Demon Castle, open box get item
  3. go to inn, talk to man in upper left room
  4. take a bath then sleep
  5. take a bath then sleep
  6. day 7, go to Demon Castle, near entrance talk to man
  7. click switch in upper side
  8. better make a new save
  9. vs boss (if lose to Ending D)
  10. in castle talk to captain
  11. go to upper right room talk to princess
  12. lower left talk to maid (Ending C)
  13. restart new game from Day 2
  14. take a bath then go to sleep
  15. Day 3, go to school, can find new costume in upper right, talk to princess and maid, make sure has new costume then save game
RELOAD SAVE A
DAY 6.

1. study in school
  2. in game, shop talk to Choco can get key for house in east side
  3. in house click 2 cabinet get 2 key and letter, in red door use 小部屋の鍵
  4. back to home, put key and letter to treasure box
  5. in real world, take out 2 item from treasure box, click table and choice letter
  6. maid change to maid clothes, go to toilet and click it has H
  7. go to shop, pass door in upper side, near red cabinet use key, click cabinet can get costume, each girl has 2H, talk to maid, go park has H
  8. go to Otany's house, open toilet door then click toilet 2 times
  9. take a bath then go bed for sleep

DAY 7 ENDING S, A AND B + AFTER ENDING :

1. in game, go to Demon Castle, to lower right room, talk to Otany
  2. upper side click switch
  3. back to real world, make a new Save B for ending A and B
  4. vs boss (if lose go to Ending B)
  5. talk to captain
  6. if talk to captain again, back to town (Ending A)
  7. back of chair has hidden road, inside vs final boss (Ending S)
  8. Ending S can get new costume
  9. reload Save A or B
  10. this 3 costume for princess 1692110827296.png , can sex with her. After 3 sex, change princess clothes to nude, maid clothes to maid, then go to 2F has H
  11. if get Ending S, A, B, C, D and E, in Hscene room, click game has 2H

-End-

Enjoy friends, huge shout out to etigoya again as this game is quite vague and ambiguous at times. I also felt the need to put it in f95 just to make life easier for us.

GAME MAP ATTACHED BELOW

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes