Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Does anyone have save right before good ending? I did everything and still had a bad ending like I missed something.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
im working on the game now but cant seem to find the rope? on day 2 and im basically exploring everything but its the only item i dont have.

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
how are the gacha coins supposed to be used? every time i click the machine on the shop a menu pops up but i cant select the coins, i can only select items on the 4 corners (the real world menu with 9 slots), and the coins are on on the top middle slot.

Reactions: Yamemai

croPath

May 10, 2017
how are the gacha coins supposed to be used? every time i click the machine on the shop a menu pops up but i cant select the coins, i can only select items on the 4 corners (the real world menu with 9 slots), and the coins are on on the top middle slot.
thats on you i got no problem aside from gacha coins being invisible in the slots so i gotta guess where they are. Then again i also hacked it so i had 999 of em

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
thats on you i got no problem aside from gacha coins being invisible in the slots so i gotta guess where they are. Then again i also hacked it so i had 999 of em
well i got them to work, pretty much had to put the higlight on the bottom left corner then pressed up and right at the same time. but seems now i have the invisibility issue. let me go to the rpg world and see if they show up again after that :LOL:

yep your invisi issue might be due to the hack, i went to the rpg world retrieved the item, came back to the world and the coins are all there again on the menu.

Reactions: Yamemai

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
Anyone knows how to help the nurse who can only move vertically?
Only side quest I haven't finished so far.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
how do i get home,fucking game/ View attachment 2829668
Follow the game's 'guide', Eg. Go to the northeast section and you'll be able to enter one of them stores -- It should look kinda like them old jap candy stores.
From there talk to the gran and the story/time will progress.

Though, personally, I wouldn't bother w/ the game, since the inventory is basically broken -.- skips the middle +

this game needs a hint system. I already struggle to find the home of the MC again
lol, ditto, had to reload an older save to figure it out.

How can I get a guest or collect points? I'm stuck in the rpg and can't do anything, will I go back to the city and collect it there?
Yeah, the opening bit was annoying; think you gotta return home or something.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Though, personally, I wouldn't bother w/ the game, since the inventory is basically broken -.- skips the middle +
The inventory is not broken and the most time is nothing in the middle. No problem with the arrow keys to activate.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
No problem to choose the coins. When you have problems choose with the arrow keys.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes