Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The problem here is like the other games before from H&Stock they are not full "machine" translated.

The Game sure not the old game that are aso in the Game (and this can be here aso be a problem when you want to collect 100%).

In the last Game I played from H&Stock it was possible to collect/earn things when you play the old game in the game because it was japanese I don`t understand anything what I have done. Here is it aso the problem when you use fast forword it kicks you out from the "old game". You can enter the old game in the produce firm from H&Stock (bottom left) and start it with watching/looking on the tv.

I think I was kicked out again from the old game because I used fast forword and don`t tried again to play it.

Last edited:

Shoradin

Nov 2, 2017
Uhm i guess the correct title is "The hero legacy" or "The legacy of the hero"
I don't think it would be because there are footprints all over the town. Legacy may be more correct in any other context, but I think he's trying to make a pun here.

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
The problem here is like the other games before from H&Stock they are not full "machine" translated.

The Game sure not the old game that are aso in the Game (and this can be here aso be a problem when you want to collect 100%).

In the last Game I played from H&Stock it was possible to collect/earn things when you play the old game in the game because it was japanese I don`t understand anything what I have done. Here is it aso the problem when you use fast forword it kicks you out from the "old game". You can enter the old game in the produce firm from H&Stock (bottom left) and start it with watching/looking on the tv.

I think I was kicked out again from the old game because I used fast forword and don`t tried again to play it.
Is your post machine translated as well?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
full save??
God bless the full save posts lol I'm sure someone will finish the 2 scenes then upload the save. Not gonna lie I never have time these days to play anything, just wait until i get starfield then I'll really not have time.

Reactions: Mr. TotoJ

rstlnmjr

Nov 7, 2020
How can I get a guest or collect points? I'm stuck in the rpg and can't do anything, will I go back to the city and collect it there?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes