SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
oof the wall of tags, how much futa content is expected ? no screenshot shows any futa.
There’s one minor character, who has one scene with a male school colleague of MC, and who offers to screw MC too, but MC declines. This futa character is not even nude, and with her genitalia being pixellated, it’s almost a PG-13 scene.

She’s strong as Rhea Ripley, though…

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
The inventory is not broken and the most time is nothing in the middle. No problem with the arrow keys to activate.
I am using the arrow keys -.- that's the main movement keys for me. Unless there are some on-screen arrow keys I'm not aware of.

reimiaow

Aug 10, 2019
tbh the game is not half bad, it's just kinda hard to play without a guide, but it's worth the grind!

Reactions: Tuga85

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I am using the arrow keys -.- that's the main movement keys for me. Unless there are some on-screen arrow keys I'm not aware of.
I play normal RPG when you can like here with my Gamepad. No problem with the gamepad or the arrow keys. Sometimes it is to fast and you click on something wrong and then no problems the second time to use the right item.

I don`t know if you have only problems with this game or maybe aso by others. Maybe the problem is on you pc/hardware and not by the game.

Berzar2

Apr 5, 2018
how are the gacha coins supposed to be used? every time i click the machine on the shop a menu pops up but i cant select the coins, i can only select items on the 4 corners (the real world menu with 9 slots), and the coins are on on the top middle slot.
1) u can turn off 'always run' before using machine (not always help)
2) if it in midle top row u can first move diagonal (down+right) then up

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
anyone knows how to get these missing scenes here

01.png

EDIT: the middle 2 are unlocked after getting all endings, but I still can't figure out how to unlock the last maid one

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I play normal RPG when you can like here with my Gamepad. No problem with the gamepad or the arrow keys. Sometimes it is to fast and you click on something wrong and then no problems the second time to use the right item.

I don`t know if you have only problems with this game or maybe aso by others. Maybe the problem is on you pc/hardware and not by the game.
Possible the pc/hardware, but this is the only one with the inventory (and thus problem). And a couple of other people had complained about similar. While some others, like you didn't have a problem.
Not sure why the dev used that inventory script imo, since that's what seems to be causing the problem for those that have it.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes