RPGM Abandoned Forbidden Desire – School Days [v0.3] [Lifeoff]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover2.png

Overview:

You can take the role of a high school student. On his way to the last days of school, he understands that with a little bit of cunning and luck you can get from women about anything you want. Considering the amount of them he has in his hometown, he has quite the adventure ahead of him.​

Updated: 07/01/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win/Linux: - -

cxxm6Iy.png eNs4Ijs.jpg MpEhLsE.jpg PwcbF3g.png VJCbT1s.png Yg1pNel.png

Last edited by a moderator:

EisTeeAT

Oct 1, 2017
big bug that we launch the game it closes ?
i have not played this particular game, but i had this with some RPG games, you might have to deactivate your virus tool for a bit while starting it .. i use Avast and it kills Alansya chronicles for instance, but if you disable it for 10 mins it starts normally and once it is running the virus tool can be activated again and it wont close.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
OK, maybe this is not the normal demo but an actual game with content _ Over 700mb in this first release gives me hope. I'll give it a look.

EDIT;

Yup, Definitely Game here, and don't forget to take a look at the included Map and Walk-through _
Thanks Dev :) Much Appreciated.

Reactions: Papa Ernie and g22
U

User_32285

Diego lives where?
// edit nevermind, needed go to bank first

Vodekur

Oct 4, 2017
HI, if the developer is here. I would advise him/her to get rid of the game boy perspective and rebuild the game into a point and click system. Picture quality is good. Story-wise, I don't believe many of us care about it that much. The game does have potential.

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
i have not played this particular game, but i had this with some RPG games, you might have to deactivate your virus tool for a bit while starting it .. i use Avast and it kills Alansya chronicles for instance, but if you disable it for 10 mins it starts normally and once it is running the virus tool can be activated again and it wont close.
if the game has a bug or glitch then there is something wrong with the game DO NOT deactivate your virus..in my personal opinion i wont install anything that get blocked as a virus..i just block what ever i am trying to install and report it

Reactions: Reese286