RPGM Abandoned Forbidden Desire – School Days [v0.3] [Lifeoff]

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
Both RPGM and Renpy can be good, and both can be a PoS, on the whole I prefer Renpy because an RPGM walking simulator is the most tedious thing in existence and at least Renpy spares you that.

Unfavourable first impression of this game. The story is garby at best and forcing you to read it at a snails pace just forces you to acknowledge how bad it is.

Reactions: spooge_nugget

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
I searched my room and other places. Talk to mom and it just says "I don't have time to chat I have to find ....."
if im not wrong theres a Walkthrough File + City Map of the game on the same game folder.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Walkthrough said:
16) Go back to your house to get that powerbank. Enter your room and click : your bed(two spots), wardrobe, bookshelf, trash bin, right side of the table.
17) Out of your room and: chair on the left, sisters room, glass table, cupboard on the right. Enter your parents room:
wardrobe on your right, bookshelf, wardrobe on your left both sides of it.
18) Talk to your mother when you run out of places to look, she will tell you that in will be either in living room or in your fathers office.
The powerbank will be in the working table of your father.

U

User_23654

Thanks for making a Mac version, but it doesn´t work. I did try to open this ( windows version ) in Wine but same result.
Added a working browser version to OP, try this out.

@crust or anyone with the ability to modify Genre, please add Rape to the list. Sex in the game so far is non-consensual, and unavoidable.
Done.

Added the CG links to OP, thanks to @KeinBa and @Katgza for the links!

Reactions: ponyguy and esas

gralthan

May 21, 2017
Make yourself a favor and don't support rpgm creator, what a fucking scam this is. Also, the story is written by a horny 12yo. Waste of time.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
RPG maker and co is for RPG games. Very few of these games even have a battle = wrong engine.
RPG stands for Role Playing Game, so if the game includes playing the Role of one or more characters then it can be an RPG. Just because the majority of non-erotic RPG's (made with any engine) include battles doesn't mean they have to.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I like the characters and the story. Tho the game has a lot of grammar errors, and I hate when in RPGM games, I have to talk too much to go places. Bummer

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Slight bug. At the current end when it says "That's it" etc etc the message doesn't fit in a windowed screen.

tomislazy

May 31, 2017
On one hand, really damn nice models that are somewhat more realistically proportioned than other games.

On the other hand, some of the absolute worst writing I've ever seen.

On the other OTHER hand, the writing is SO bad that it loops back around to being pretty funny.