RPGM Abandoned Forbidden Desire – School Days [v0.3] [Lifeoff]

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
how much is there rn?
Playthrough: [Dash Mode + Map+ Without Touching Yourself] around 30 - 35 m, also cause is a Linear Story Line, theres no Optional/Side Quest, it could be less time but the Map its a quite Big.

Sex Content: Yes There are a Few

• [Mom]: Peeking in the bathroom.
  • [Sister]: Oral + Regular "Rape" Sex.
  • [Friend's Mom]: Groping + Oral + "Rape" Sex.
  • [Teacher]: Panty Shot + Oral + "BlackMailing" Sex <- Anal Included +Webcam Show.
  • [Dad's Assistant]: Groping + Future Oral Sex?

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
ok this games ok but needs some spelling help How tough is it to cut and paste text into Open Office with a English dictionary open?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Name your character bullshit so obviously the game is going to be shit from thereon out.
Some bizarre comicbook speech bubbles and forced pacing. I just had to quit the game when it's not doing what I want to when I click to move on.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
RPGMaker can be used for fun game play. Games like Selena One Hour Agent do this well. This is the bad kind of rpgmaker gameplay. Huge empty maps, confusing pathways and mazes to objectives and dumb busy work. All to artificially lengthen the game. It's too bad because I like the actual scenes and set up, very icstor like.

Pyorgara

Jan 13, 2018
Played through the 0.3 version and I would say that I had a good time overall.

Good points:
- Fast sex scenes. (This can be good or bad depending on the game but since the protagonist is a horny asshole, it's a positive in this one.)
- The 3D scenes are pretty good. (I am not a big fan of 3D since it usually looks like Barbie dolls being mashed together but these models looked great.)
- The teacher's scene was hot. (I love me some blackmail.)
- I enjoyed the comic bubble style. (The first time I saw it, I wasn't sure about it but they grew on me.)

Points to improve:
- Get an editor or something like that. (I don't really care if there's one or two misspelled words but the English in this is really bad.)
- The little minigames are pretty pointless. (They don't advance the story nor lead to sexy stuff so it's just busy work for no reason.)

Reactions: InDead

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
My 2 cents on the RPGM discussion: I am not normally a fan (rather the contrary) but this is one of the best implementations I have seen so far. Quick (except a few transitions during rendered scenes), smooth, optimized for mouse play. Worth a try even for people who normally avoid it.

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
stop using potato maybe ? I don't have any lag gmes with rpgm engine
Well it lags like hell for me each time it changes scene, and I'm running 16GB ram with DUAL NVIDIA GeForce graphics, i7 2.6 Ghz quad core MPU and a TB SSD! So maybe you are just using the same variety of spud the developer is???

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Is there ANY way to save your progress??? Did I miss something by just blindly rushing in to play? Are there checkpoints?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Save = right click-> 3rd icon (book)
Not sure you really need a save now, takes very little time to get to the end of the current content and the only time I found a game over it just reset me back about 5min of walking through the woods.
In-case people still can't find the included walk-through (didn't read it myself, from the posts on here I got all the available scenes anyway) & map:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: erikus