RPGM Abandoned Forbidden Desire – School Days [v0.3] [Lifeoff]

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Two things about this game - map is too small and there is waaaay too much clues and glowing star markers pointing players where to go.:FeelsBadMan:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Funfact: He pays homage to Icstor ad one of the schoolboys gives you the link to Icstor patreon page :) Never seen that before.

Cream

Sep 18, 2016
I'm not an RPGM hater, and i've really enjoyed most of ICcreations and ICStors stuff on RPGM, but i really think this game would be significantly improved in Ren'py.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm not an RPGM hater, and i've really enjoyed most of ICcreations and ICStors stuff on RPGM, but i really think this game would be significantly improved in Ren'py.
Thats one way to put it yes. Problem is that this exactly those rpgmaker games that uses like 5-8 maps for the sole purpose to drag out walking. And i don't see any indicator of quest goals at all.. so had to find the shop manually by running around.

Cream

Sep 18, 2016
Thats one way to put it yes. Problem is that this exactly those rpgmaker games that uses like 5-8 maps for the sole purpose to drag out walking. And i don't see any indicator of quest goals at all.. so had to find the shop manually by running around.
Exactly. You can reference the map he provides in the download folder but it's still a shit ton of running. So now i'm downloading cheat engine just to increase walking speed.... but it's so much effort to minimize all these little annoyances that wouldn't even pop up in a ren'py or unity game.
ahh well. art's great, dialog is solid, i'll deal with it.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
ahh well. art's great, dialog is solid, i'll deal with it.
I like the rest. Its pretty much in Incest Story clone but i have no problem with that. Yeah, mc is an asshole but in my opinion not as much as he was in milf control.

The real question here is.. whether this is still in the making because right now it leans toward being abandoned pretty much :( Another dev with poor communiation skills at least..

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
RPGM is for people who don't know how to make games. 1% want this engine.

RPGM is for RPG games not sex games stop using this trash. It also lags.
Stop using a potato PC if it laggs for one.
And it's much more work than Renpy games, which is just pictures and some text under it for 99 percent of them.
The few great renpy games aside, they all suck.

Reactions: patrickB

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Stop using a potato PC if it laggs for one.
And it's much more work than Renpy games, which is just pictures and some text under it for 99 percent of them.
The few great renpy games aside, they all suck.
Even without the lag I want nothing to do with supernes style games.

No one cares if its more work This engine is for RPG snes style game not what its currently being used for.... ALL them on this engine are trash.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
All links (except one for CG art) are gone or broken - is there really reason to maintain the topic at this level?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Does ANYONE that follows this thread still have this game to put links for?