RPGM Abandoned Forbidden Desire – School Days [v0.3] [Lifeoff]

Malika456

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Why? They work fine for me, unless you really like renpy and want all your games to be point and click.
Rpg type is cool if you move the Mc ina danger dungeon with monsters. If you move in a city always for same locations so many time for repeat the quest and increase your points is just boring

Reactions: spooge_nugget
U

User_23654

Updated OP with mac version, let me know if this works properly.

Edit: Deleted the mac version, didn't worked.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
stop using potato maybe ? I don't have any lag gmes with rpgm engine
RPGM has some performance issues, especially with memory use. But it's hardly alone in that.

The most common complaint about RPGM games is that they very often involve lots of wandering around in a mostly-empty game world built out of generic RPGM art. Sometimes people also complain about the combat system, but I personally like the few games that make use of it - I hate the default music far more.

Oct 14, 2017
Also with RPGM games, almost every time the screenshots are purely renders, often nothing of the actual game you are going to be staring at most of the time. It'd be nice if they included some shots of actual gameplay so we can maybe judge how good/bad the RPGM aspects might be that we'll be spending most of our time looking at.

Reactions: spooge_nugget

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Gonna wait for more content
so many great scripts do do things and u actually take the role of a "real" character. not just some strange ghost teleporting from background image to background image to watch a slideshow of events passing by.
--> dont blame the RPGM, blame lazy devs like icstor (or whoever u guys fall for) for letting u walk stupidly from scene to scene like a monkey.

I wouldn't download a VN, hold ctrl for 10minutes to skip all the text and say "meh, i didnt really like the story" afterwards either. ( ' - ')

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
I don't normally do 3DCG these days, but I want to give props to the dev for all the unique models instead of the same recycled ones we see again and again. I only looked at the screenshots, but I was very pleased to see so many new faces. And they looked good! Kudos, dev.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Amm, i have a problem, when i try to type my name it doesn't let me do it and if i press enter it says: TypeError...
undefined is not function, anybody know a fix or something?

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Why? They work fine for me, unless you really like renpy and want all your games to be point and click.
Because they're boring snes looking games. RPG maker and co is for RPG games. Very few of these games even have a battle = wrong engine.

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
--> dont blame the RPGM, blame lazy devs like icstor (or whoever u guys fall for) for letting u walk stupidly from scene to scene like a monkey.
Funny you mention that, since this dev is inspired by icstor's works (spelling errors are plenty in this game unfortunately)...
59dc33377d47ab316f49dd9b5f3453fa.jpg

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is the "high school" where kiddos of 14-16yo goes ?
so i guess high school didnt mean "university" ( at least not based on what i can see, that MC didnt look AT ALL like a 18yo dude. )

Coldbird

Aug 17, 2016
Gonna wait for more content
so many great scripts do do things and u actually take the role of a "real" character. not just some strange ghost teleporting from background image to background image to watch a slideshow of events passing by.

I wouldn't download a VN, hold ctrl for 10minutes to skip all the text and say "meh, i didnt really like the story" afterwards either. ( ' - ')

Exactly

I feel like RPGM because of better immersive gameplay, instead of Renpy who's just is a boring clicking simulator.
Sits there and clicks 5000 times to see the same 5 scenes 100 times over and over again for Progress, to get 1-3 new scenes, and then click 5000 times again to see the same 1-3 new scenes 100 times over and over again.