Kond

Jul 8, 2018
this is why i dropped Fresh Women long time ago, great renders and animations, that's all that game can offer. This avn is slightly better
I already dropped Fresh Woman and im not sure if i will play this one... my impression (considering reviews and general comments) about this game is what you said about FW (before the downgrade) , good renders and animations and not much more to offer.
And dont seem like ppl are really liking this game, this is "already" 7 months old, its from a well known developer and we have only 12 pages of discussion, and odly enough theres more reviews than comments, and the reviews dont paint a good and promising picture about this game. I will probably wait for more 2 or 3 releases to decide if i will play this or not

stahlblau

Jan 14, 2024
Again, excellent animations, the story continues well.
Demon Queen, I hope you and I can come to an agreement, you are so hot.

coco_16_

Dec 7, 2022
Man this dev has so much wasted potential. Both their games are super pretty, but have the most braindead writing. I guess enough people don't give af about reading that they are successful enough?

Reactions: Juerhullycin

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
This game feels very uneven.

On the good side, the designs and renders are top tier. The fact alone that it has pretty good voice acting in English makes it an endangered species. I'm always been fan of using the ''final battle'' as the beginning of the story rather than the end.

On the other hand, I can't really endorse this game because the pacing is just much too fast. It almost feels like we're playing through a summary of the game that consists of the key scenes. There's no build up to the romance, the women just make a pass out of nowhere. Not really a fan of the choices we are being given either. Why would I ever give my power to the demon if I don't have to? I really can't stand Zhara as a character. She's comes in like a psycho killer and then gets all offended when you turn the tables on her! THE NERVE! There's like 20 minutes of game here and we've already had the demon try to trick us with an illusion twice. Too early to be repeating something like that!

I guess I consider this a really well-done tech demo but someone more experienced with long-form writing could really push this to the next level.

Simpy

Feb 10, 2021
Man the visuals are top notch, but the writing is below average or average might have to work on that.

May 7, 2024
Ooof wow. Unreasonable and gross request on the list with ya... coulda just kept your mouth shut and moved on rather then outing yourself.
/shrug people have their preferences. Reminds of that hilarious South Park episode where Mr. Harrison said "Can we get rid of all the Mexicans?"

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 34 Votes