OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I hope that's the plan for Lis for this, progress the ones already there before introducing a dozen more.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

June 28th! Forbidden Fantasy Chapter 3, New Patreon, Cheaper Prices and New Releases

Hello, my dear FreshMen!

Forbidden Fantasy Chapter 3 is coming on June 28th! Wishlist now:

We’re very excited about this release! Chapter 3 is a very fun ride, full of adventure, incredible graphics and a VERY hot scene with Zhara, the half-demon! Are you ready?

Because we’re almost done! This week, the Forbidden Fantasy team was focused on polishing the last details and making sure everything is perfect for you. Tomorrow we’ll release an Alpha Version to our testers, and they’ll give us a few more corrections over the weekend. This way, we can have the perfect release for you next Friday!
Forbidden Fantasy Chapter 3 has:
  • 20 minutes of gameplay;
  • 360 Renders;
  • 28 animations;
  • Voice Acting;
  • Sexy sounds and moaning;
  • 720p, 1080p and 4K options;
  • Sweat, Mocap and Physics;
  • HD Maps for all characters;
  • Multiple translations;
  • A grueling combat with Amon and a surprising start to the last arc of this season;
I’ve been playing this chapter over and over this week, and it’s AWESOME! I’m sure you’ll love it.
Wishlist now:

In other news, we’re creating a new Patreon page for Forbidden Fantasy. Analyzing our sales data, we realized that not everyone who plays FreshWomen plays Forbidden Fantasy, and not everyone who plays Forbidden Fantasy plays FreshWomen. Having both games in the same Patreon increases overall pricing, and this isn’t fair to you. So we’re correcting this. Having Forbidden Fantasy on a separate Patreon will also make prices cheaper (we are decreasing Chapter 2 price from $4 to $2), so Forbidden Fantasy Chapter 3 will be available on June 28th for tiers $2 and up! This will be the special release price, available until July 5th, so be sure to grab it!

Feb 25, 2022

Patreon post image.jpg

Hello, my dear FreshMen!

Forbidden Fantasy - Chapter 3 is coming on June 28th! Are you ready?
This chapter is amazing, from the quality of the images to the immersion of the story!

Wishlist now:

In Chapter 3, Zhara went missing, and this'll put you through a series of challenges. Amon will be standing in your way again, more powerful than ever.
Get ready for an extreme battle.

You're in control! If your actions are successful, Zhara knows very well how to reward you!

Wishlist now:

Release Schedule:
June 28th - Special Release Pricing: tier $2 and above.
July 05th - Normal Price: tiers $5 and above (with $5+ lifetime contribution)
Forbidden Fantasy - Chapter 3 has:
About ~20 minutes of fresh content;
360 gorgeous 4K renders;
28 sexy animations in 60 FPS;
Voice Acting;
Sexy sounds and moaning;
720p, 1080p and 4K options;
Sweat and Physics;
HD Maps for all characters;
Multiple translations;
A grueling combat with Amon and a surprising start to the last arc of this season;
Products included with your purchase:
Forbidden Fantasy - Chapter 1
Forbidden Fantasy - Chapter 2
Forbidden Fantasy - Chapter 3
Wishlist now:
Notes:
This version includes all the previous episodes in a single download.
You just need to download and extract the .zip file to play.
You can cancel your subscription here:

It's great to have your support, thank you for that,

OppaiMan

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Forbidden Fantasy [Ch. 3] [Oppai-Man]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

720p/Win/Linux/Mac:

1080p/Win/Linux/Mac:

4K/Win/Linux/Mac:

Android:

Always a catch.gif

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ForbiddenFantasy-OPPAIMAN-CH3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
4K Version​

Last edited:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
the transition between each CG or animation in this update is pretty stuttery it will stop at some in between point in the CGs for half a second - ok seems like taking it out of full screen mode has fixed the issue however full screen mode seems to have an optimization issue

May 7, 2024
this is why i dropped Fresh Women long time ago, great renders and animations, that's all that game can offer. This avn is slightly better
Yeah for me that was so long ago I was subbed to them on Patreon before they put Dating My Daughter in temporary limbo by banning incest (2018? I forget), so I simply unsubbed from everyone on Patreon and quit using them, irrc Freshwomen was one of them. These days I only sub on SS or BB if it can't be pirated for free here (due to having lewd lolis usually).

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes