DKft

Apr 4, 2022
Quit your day job and start a 24/7 AVN dev career
Honestly this is just like Onlyfans girls, where only the top less than 1% of content creators make above 10k a month and the vast majority can barely make ends meet even if they have a full time dedication to their AVNs. I have seen too many solid Devs with their game on this site and they get less than 500 dollars each month.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Not necessarily. If he's in the US, off the top the government is going to rape him for about half. Then Steam gets another 20%, So, there's 70% of that gone. Add in the cost of electricity for 24/7 rendering with a 4090 which could be upwards of another 1000 a month. Plus the cost of assets and so on. Homie isn't making as much as your brain tells you.
they are in Brazil, got actual company
1701378166571.png
from when they were looking for more ppl

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Not necessarily. If he's in the US, off the top the government is going to rape him for about half. Then Steam gets another 20%, So, there's 70% of that gone. Add in the cost of electricity for 24/7 rendering with a 4090 which could be upwards of another 1000 a month. Plus the cost of assets and so on. Homie isn't making as much as your brain tells you.
Lmao that's not how it works. The amount they have to pay steam, along with most if not all of their other costs, get deducted from their taxable revenue. If those numbers in that steam screenshot are real, the devs took home millions of dollars.

And you are trying to say what, 12k/yr in extra electricity costs plus purchasing some 3d assets is going to somehow make a significant dent in >$4MM lmao...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
aint this game the one where you have to get girls for a club/brothel? had it in my watch list untli I was told that what I thought was a subplot ( prostitution) and you could avoid it, turned to be the main plot.
Nothing in the tags saying that and it's actually a new game so, best answer: No, it's not.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Nothing in the tags saying that and it's actually a new game so, best answer: No, it's not.
Ah, my bad. I should have been clearer. I wasnt talking about this game. I was talking about the game in the banner of the post I quoted "fresh women".

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes