ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Lmao that's not how it works. The amount they have to pay steam, along with most if not all of their other costs, get deducted from their taxable revenue. If those numbers in that steam screenshot are real, the devs took home millions of dollars.

And you are trying to say what, 12k/yr in extra electricity costs plus purchasing some 3d assets is going to somehow make a significant dent in >$4MM lmao...
You're not a business major, are you? In the best companies, about 6% of gross falling down to net (after payroll, after cost of sales, after marketing costs, after costs for professional services, e.g., lawyers and accountants, after tax, etc.) is considered "extremely good". Most companies don't do even THAT well. From that net, you then have to invest in additional capital assets (in this case, upgraded /additional computing capacity, office equipment) which decreases your net available for distribution as profits.

At best, the top guys are probably pulling in low six figures which, granted, gives you a nice living in most places - but none of them are Scrooge McDuck rolling around in a vault full of gold.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You're not a business major, are you? In the best companies, about 6% of gross falling down to net (after payroll, after cost of sales, after marketing costs, after costs for professional services, e.g., lawyers and accountants, after tax, etc.) is considered "extremely good". Most companies don't do even THAT well. From that net, you then have to invest in additional capital assets (in this case, upgraded /additional computing capacity, office equipment) which decreases your net available for distribution as profits.

At best, the top guys are probably pulling in low six figures which, granted, gives you a nice living in most places - but none of them are Scrooge McDuck rolling around in a vault full of gold.
Reaction:
:love:

I hate limited reactions. It's why I don't throw out facepalms very often. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ThorinKing

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
View attachment 3131070

Overview:
You're a young male warrior chosen by the sacrificial prophecy.
Train with your elf lady master.
Save the world from the hands of the demon queen.
Romance the mystical women in a world filled with adventure, mystery, and sex.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-30
Release Date: 2023-11-24
Developer: Oppai-Man - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English, +15
Other Games: Link
Voiced: Englsih
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Forbidden Fantasy [Chapter 1] [Oppai-Man]

ANDROID TRIAL VERSION

- -

Reactions: underoath27

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You are a young warrior chosen by the sacrificial prophecy.
Train with your female elven master.
Save the world from the demon queen.
Romance mystical women in a world of adventure, mystery, and sex.

That's a lot to do, I tell Ya! :LOL:

Thanks for the share.
Oppai man

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You are a young warrior chosen by the sacrificial prophecy.
Train with your female elven master.
Save the world from the demon queen.
Romance mystical women in a world of adventure, mystery, and sex.

That's a lot to do, I tell Ya! :LOL:

Thanks for the share.
Oppai man
Romance mystical women in a world of adventure, mystery, and sex? I'm all in. Saving the world? Not my job. :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes