EmulatorB

Oct 8, 2022
Dark Silence said:
Not necessarily. If he's in the US, off the top the government is going to rape him for about half.
Huh, what? We don't pay half, not even close.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Huh, what? We don't pay half, not even close.
Depends on how the business is formed and the brackets. There's also the issue of state income tax - if he's in a place like NY, CA or PA, they take a big chunk in addition to what the Feds take. If this is a flow-thru entity and self-employment tax is applied to partner/member DNI, that's 15.3% of the first ~$160K distributable to each partner/member just for starters (and 2.9% for ever dollar over that) before you get to the income tax. If a corporate entity and we're talking NY or CA or another "blue" state, the Fed rate is 35% of net income, with the state often adding another 8% to 10% (and often following different rules that deny or limit several Federal deductions). "Half off the top" is a bit hyperbolic, but depending on your business form and personal tax situation, 40% or more isn't out of the question. If the actual business expenses are low, then the chunk that is the net incurs a much higher dollar tax levy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Silence

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I like how the solution to getting into the castle was a shady soup recipe picked up from a demon cultist...I mean human wizard...

She totally turned on the charm with the kiss to avoid admitting that good ol' Dave the HUMAN Wizard's secret ingredient soup was prolly secretly just priming the hero for fusion with his redder half.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Nashashuk

Jul 8, 2021
A very promising start, a superb animation with the succubus, I appreciate the French translation (and I congratulate you with a big thank you!), too rare or even non-existent on the majority of games on the site, too bad... I can only encourage the creator to continue! business to follow

Jan 14, 2023
The quality is there (although I suspect they're using a shared bank of assets with their other titles), but the length and writing and so on... It's all a bit too cynical / clinical.

*Hit the Generic Fantasy Spank Bank vibe - check
*Hit the lame humor - check
*Hit the promo sex scene - check
*Hit the 'free crack once only' limit on content to hook the punters - check
*Hit the included walkthrough mod since you know one will get created on F95 Zone soon - check
*Hit the marketing / Patreon hooks - check

It comes off as a vehicle to make money, not something made with any real passion or interest. Meh, it's good quality pr0n, but it's not great.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
It's just the Dev's WT who knows what else there is not included in the WT, plus I liked named saves and check Relationship status /points with each LI etc.. So yes I think a Mod would be good for this game just like the one for Freshwomen.
If you are a patron, you could write those observations in dev's patreon, he is willing to listen.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
I think I unsubbed from the dev's Patreon about a year ago. They were already underway of working on this one. Considering how little their other game got updated, I expected more from this.

The pacing starts at 100 and stays there. This feels more like a recap of a longer game than a standalone game itself. It also feels like the writing of someone who is just starting out, not a company with years under their belt. They're relying too heavily on their art and the writing feels like an afterthought.

But I guess this is what you get when you design a game by committee. I remember poll after poll asking how every little piece of this game was designed - even had a poll on what the plot should be. I think that speaks to how much they care about putting out quality - this seems more like putting a product on the shelves than anything. I'll be surprised of the next 250 render update takes less than 6 months with the way they've been going.

PEscobar

Oct 5, 2022
If you are a patron, you could write those observations in dev's patreon, he is willing to listen.
Look most Devs do not like their games modded so they may include an in game WT to avoid it but I like mods that let you play with the variables and other things. Also Oppai-Man has been asked multiple times for some of the features I mentioned. If h you have played Fresh Women the only way to do named saves and other things is with the MOD. Why don't you go on his discord and talk to him about these things? The Dev is pretty adamant.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ashitanojoe
4.30 star(s) 28 Votes