Aug 13, 2018
View attachment 3166793
  • Zhara: Wild. Zhara is a half-demon who has lived in other lands and is not very civilized, sometimes acting "dumb" because she doesn't understand social conventions. She acts on impulse, and her first response is usually violence. However, she knows how to infiltrate and blend in, and she can be very kind when she finds someone she likes.
  • Arlian: Intellectual. She always believes she knows things and is stubborn when she's wrong. She's also shy when it comes to love affairs, even though she's worked up the courage to kiss the Chosen One.
  • Oracle: Wise and mysterious. She appears and gives Arlian the prophecy about the Chosen one. The Oracle is a beautiful, mysterious and mystical being.
  • Queen: Demon. She's powerful and likes to show off. The Demon Queen is intelligent and a stone-cold strategist. She has been developing a plan to not only defeat the hero but to corrupt him to her side.
Queen is best girl and always will be. That is all.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Oppai-Man What other kind of monster girls can we expect? goblins?, orcs?, snake girls?, cat girls?, spider girls?, bunny girls? (Fran from FF12)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmmmm....someone likes LotR heh...well..it's not amazing...

Have to ask why the MC has a perma grin like a dumb chimp though....little off-putting...but hey, our hero is a gormless fucking idiot with the intelligence of a brick...(to go along with our lovely idiot elf who leaves food on her table while out adventuring).....why not? lol. I also love ending 'stats' telling you asbout stuff you had no choice in doing...

Wonder if this MC is related to their other idiot MC....

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Thank you for translating this game into French translators.
It's great to play games translated into my native language.
It really adds something to the game. :love:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
why can I not connect to the devs website? I keep getting the refused connection message.
I was just able to connect. Sometimes a site will either be blocked by your country, or if using a VPN, the country you seem to be from.

I'm using a VPN without issue. Could also be your browser. Try using a VPN first (or connecting through a different country if you're already using one), and if that doesn't work, maybe use a different browser - I use Firefox. Some folks end up with issues using Edge and Chrome.

4.30 star(s) 28 Votes