OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Oppai-Man What other kind of monster girls can we expect? goblins?, orcs?, snake girls?, cat girls?, spider girls?, bunny girls? (Fran from FF12)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmmmm....someone likes LotR heh...well..it's not amazing...

Have to ask why the MC has a perma grin like a dumb chimp though....little off-putting...but hey, our hero is a gormless fucking idiot with the intelligence of a brick...(to go along with our lovely idiot elf who leaves food on her table while out adventuring).....why not? lol. I also love ending 'stats' telling you asbout stuff you had no choice in doing...

Wonder if this MC is related to their other idiot MC....

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Thank you for translating this game into French translators.
It's great to play games translated into my native language.
It really adds something to the game. :love:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
why can I not connect to the devs website? I keep getting the refused connection message.
I was just able to connect. Sometimes a site will either be blocked by your country, or if using a VPN, the country you seem to be from.

I'm using a VPN without issue. Could also be your browser. Try using a VPN first (or connecting through a different country if you're already using one), and if that doesn't work, maybe use a different browser - I use Firefox. Some folks end up with issues using Edge and Chrome.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Forbidden Fantasy Chapter 2 is finally here!
Download now:
Hello, my dear FreshMen!
Get ready to dive into an adult visual novel where you're the one in charge. Let's kick off this adventure!
In this chapter, you will face off against Amon and his crew in an epic showdown! You'll also enjoy some intimate and steamy moments with the elf Arlian!
Forbidden Fantasy Chapter 2 will have a special price: $2! This means it will be available for almost everyone today! (Please keep in mind that these prices are regionalized, and can vary according to where you live.)

Forbidden Fantasy Chapter 2 has:
  • Over 480 4K static images;
  • 26 animations at 60 FPS;
  • ~30 minutes of exciting gameplay;
  • Voice Acting, Sexy Sounds and Moaning;
  • Subtitles available in: Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified),
  • Chinese (Traditional) Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Thai and Turkish.
Are you ready?

A huge thank you to all of you for the enthusiasm and support! This journey has been amazing, and we wouldn't be here without you. Your excitement and love for the games we make are what keeps our creativity flowing and push us to create even more epic adventures.
Download Now:
See you soon,
f1r3

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes