Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
hello guys I want to play the game but for some reason it is not launching idk why
Hello, you can download last version of game for free from Patreon -
Links for all variants of devices in the end of first text (About Lustration Team)

dragon 19

Mar 27, 2019
Just as a warning all if you leave a short review and reference others as they have all ready stated your point. You will get a warning and a slap on the rist. If you are dyslexic like me then leave full reviews

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hey everyone, I'm back! :cool:

My old team was running my page on f95, but thanks to the admins I managed to get it back.
The team continues to develop the game so do not forget to subscribe to our patreon, and follow the news.

The new team was much stronger than the previous one, so now I will not be limited by the capabilities of past employees :D

From now on on this page will communicate with you my community maanger - Nancy , she has already introduced herself on patreon -

Also soon there will be animations of the first scene of the new game , so welcome back!

Our Patreon -
I only have one question, will there be Animal dicks ? :sneaky:
(and incest!?) :coffee:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Pay walls for content is one of my big questions? I liked the original well enough, but that put me off, along with the tedious combat to get from A to B. Will certainly check it out when available.

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
for compressed version use this key
@@@222@!
It worked thanks
sorry to bother you again but i have 2 questions
1.After i put the 5$ code it the public icon changes to 5@ so i wanted to ask does this change a lot of things in the game?
2.do you know the 12$ patreon code for compressed version?

Schulze80

May 7, 2017
It worked thanks
sorry to bother you again but i have 2 questions
1.After i put the 5$ code it the public icon changes to 5@ so i wanted to ask does this change a lot of things in the game?
2.do you know the 12$ patreon code for compressed version?
1. provides access to scenes ordered by patrons.
2. in the compressed version same code for all access levels

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes