halo17

Jun 5, 2017
Hello everyone!

I'm happy to tell you that we finally made a good remake of the forbidden fruit with the same characters. But we tried to improve a lot of things about Forbidden Fruit.:cool:

Right now you can play the first episode. And if you liked forbidden fruit - you definitely will like Lyndaria. :)

https://f95zone.to/threads/lyndaria-ep-1-lustration-team.162910/

First impression is pretty good. The UI improved a lot. Smooth run. It will be a bit difficult to get use to the new graphic. Not because its bad but I personally prefer the original and the previous rework. However congrat, it looks like you put much effort to the new rework. :)

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Hard to say how I feel about it. Great art but lots behind subscriber, reluctant to commit to that, what pay tiers unlock it completely?

Raxac

Jul 26, 2017
So are incest scenes actually in the game?
I've never played the game before and wanted to give it a try
If u looking only for the incest content then you will be disappointed, if i remember correctly there are only 2scenes that involve the siblings.

Za_Warudo

Mar 13, 2018
yeah irc the game got the tag because maya gave the brother a blowjob while she was druged. ppl that want an incest game are wrong here. don´t know if that change with the remake, but from the comments here i guess not.

There is no way to recover this scene? And what exactly happened during it?

Za_Warudo

Mar 13, 2018
There's fuck all in that sense, but at least SOMETHING... you gotta download the incest patch. Just click on "update" in the main menu and follow the link. BTW, the patch itself is glorious. Linked inside the game itself, content is labeled as "entirely from the fans". It's a single-line python file, which essentially says "incest=true". Like that's it, the content is already within the game itself, waiting to be unlocked.
Yep, completely from fans. The dev denies any involvement whatsoever.
This is giving me A Town Uncovered PTSD. "THIS IS COMPLETELY YOUR CHOICE" - proceeds to call them "mom" and "sister" in placeholder scenes like a boss.

Rants aside, I think they'll be adding more in the following updates.

For which version it works the incest patch?

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes