• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Forbidden Fruit [v0.120b Reworked][Magic Fingers]Crunched

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Za_Warudo

Mar 13, 2018
Mega
I made a small mod that adds an incest scene with Maya and Leo in the 5 episode.

need to unpack it into the "ForbiddenFruitRework-0.5(OB)-pc/game" folder

For it to work, you need to start the 5th episode again and goin to the night

If it is the 5.1 it gives me this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/core/events/hallowen/hallowen_start.rpy', 1635764281, 1).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "core/location_now_label.rpyc", line 105, in script
File "core/location_now_label.rpyc", line 105, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1562, in execute
next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
File "renpy/execution.py", line 710, in lookup_return
raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'game/core/events/hallowen/hallowen_start.rpy', 1635764281, 1).

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
ForbiddenFruitRework ep11OB
Sun Jul 10 18:40:01 2022

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Greetings!

Since we’re coming closer to the end of the first chapter of Forbidden Fruit, we’d like to know what characters you want to see in the next versions of the game. That will show us whom to focus on in the future. Thanks for your cooperation. ❤

You can vote here:

Male characters:

Female characters:

Dahtae

May 13, 2022
What is the difference between 10 code and the 20 code? Used both codes. But seems the gallery looks the same either-way? Scenes are using the animal ver etc.

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
so true i have been coming back once in a while just too see by miracle if a hero would shine upon us i dont expect a patron version often but if we could get 1 every now in then you know just sometime lol

Last edited:

dragon 19

Mar 27, 2019
As you can see i am from the staff.
I can understand that you are pissed, but i am not asking for my self i am asking so that i can decide whether i can put the tag or not.

1)LI has consensual sex with another person with MC allowing it : Sharing.
2)MC also have sex with the LI of the above mentioned person : Swinging.
3)LI sleeping around and MC has no clue at all : Cheating (sometimes considered NTR depending on the situation)
4)LI Sleeping around with other people and MC knows about it or see it but is in a situation to do nothing : NTR

NTR basically come into picture when the MC is emotionally hurt. And we have also changed that causing Jealousy (not teasing using others) can also come under it.

We do understand what NTR is but we modified it according to the writing of most of the games on the site. Sometimes the developers request the tag to be added so we have to add it because that is what the game dev want the story and their writing to be viewed as.

Please go through the following list :Tags and Rules

If you find any game that is wrongly tagged please consider using the report function so that we can review it.

Thank you
Best Regards,
I think it should on both sides if the tag was there i would not have played the game but i fond out the hard way same with the forest scene at the time of playing it was not on there as a tag and i was extremely uncomfortable. I did stop playing it and uninstall it.
If not tagged the ability to opt out of certain content should be given.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sayajin2205
2.40 star(s) 43 Votes