as22

Oct 1, 2018
This guy makes the best games.
I love how he has a goal ending and a set development pipeline from the start and never deviates from this.
It makes all his games crisp and succinct. This means he can move on to the next game where he implements new features and better renders etc in a timely fashion.
Instead of the other devs here who have a vague idea of the game they want to make, but don't plan anything past that.

Blackbird1889

Aug 1, 2023
This guy makes the best games.
I love how he has a goal ending and a set development pipeline from the start and never deviates from this.
It makes all his games crisp and succinct. This means he can move on to the next game where he implements new features and better renders etc in a timely fashion.
Instead of the other devs here who have a vague idea of the game they want to make, but don't plan anything past that.
Indeed, "The Promise - The Beginning" comes immediately into my mind; over seven years of development (just for the first part, which isn't even finished yet, the goal of the dev is to make a trilogy :unsure:). The game went from actually promising to a neverending patreon-milking project which only got worse and messy by the last updates, proving, that there wasn't much more than a vague idea. The spirit of developing something, which contributes to the story, is obviously gone, which isn't quite surprising when clinging for so long on a sinlge project. Even more I admire "Harem Hotel" or "Lucky Paradox" for example, which are definitely some long term-projects, who still got devs who are dedicated to deliver.
The dev of "The Promise" would be better off doing it like DKG, starting over with new ideas, for a new short and spicy project, but with the experience from past projects. And without being haunted by the own promises which were made over half a decade ago, as well as by patreons who now have some justified expectations after funding for so long.

Last edited:

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
I will never understand the "female protagonist" without being 100% lesbian.
Why not be from the guy's point of view?

• Angry
Reactions: Impulse 9

type_smurf

Apr 10, 2024
Are all their ga,es this short? Because I tried 2 and they were like less than 1 chapter of other developers.

ThaBoooB

Jun 24, 2023