asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Hi, thanks for your message, appreciated.
About that age - I can confirm this 29 year old with 2 children was done on purpose and is not wrong :) You'll find out more in chapter 2
Thanks for the game. I like the music paired with the slight cyberpunkish atmosphere.

It seems in my game the QT app setting button somehow gets partially hidden by the first match and also too dark to see. Needed ypos to be about 50 to be reliably clickable. Playing fullscreen on 4k tv.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
How to change age settings on dating app? It suposse to be some cog wheel on top right side on the phone,but i'm not seeing it.That's only way to get in contact with Jessica

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
I think this has potential to be a very good game. I like the LIs that work with MC and I like the girls on the dating app as well. Obviously, the best friend (Rose) is hot as hell and I love that she's a programmer. She's right up my alley. I do think the ages don't match some of the faces. For example, Scarlett that gives you her phone looks older than the married coworker even though she's like 6 years younger. But that's trivial.

I played once through myself, then played it back using the walkthrough included, and realized how much stuff I missed. I hope this is one of those games that the devs actually finishes, because there are so many that don't.

The only problem I have seen (besides some slight grammar issues) is that in one of the car scenes (Right Car, I believe) the character name shows up as Tess, even though it is actually Tiki doing the talking.

For sg27digital the file is s01e07.rpy and starting on line 474 when t has her dialogue. I didn't check to see where you defined t but I did remember that Tess was the therapist in the beginning, not a coworker.

Reactions: sg27digital

sg27digital

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2023
For sg27digital the file is s01e07.rpy and starting on line 474 when t has her dialogue. I didn't check to see where you defined t but I did remember that Tess was the therapist in the beginning, not a coworker.
You don't have to make it too easy for me ;)
Thank you, indeed I missed that, I adjusted it

• Haha
Reactions: tagraves15

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Original story
The models have attractive facial expressions
The models are original
Great rendering
MC is not a copy and seems to have an attractive personality

I will play later

Reactions: sg27digital
Sep 24, 2018
I don't dislike it, interesting plot and great renders. The pacing seems great - lots of buildup. However, right now I didn't manage to see much payoff. Are there any plot-driven lewd scenes thought? Can you unlock anything with the poker? I was surprised to see I only unlocked 2/18 "Reward Scenes." A walkthrough might be helpful.

In addition, the game does seem kind of Linear - I'm not sure what the sandbox adds.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I don't dislike it, interesting plot and great renders. The pacing seems great - lots of buildup. However, right now I didn't manage to see much payoff. Are there any plot-driven lewd scenes thought? Can you unlock anything with the poker? I was surprised to see I only unlocked 2/18 "Reward Scenes." A walkthrough might be helpful.

In addition, the game does seem kind of Linear - I'm not sure what the sandbox adds.
y, u can, go for Tiki scene (solo cabin), only available. Barbara just tease with lingerie and that's it...it was a facepalm moment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also didnt see much.

Dev, you need dialogues during sex. Dirty talk, whatever. It's stupid to just click trough animations. It feels boring af.
Loop at the end of the game is broken. When you return home or interact with Agnez you can go to Sonya or club again and same dialouges will pop.

I have 9/18 "reward scenes". Are all those sex scenes ? 'cause I doubt. Too much content/scenes can be skipped without intention.

Project definitely has potential. Needs some polishing here and there.
This was so fckn silly, I laughed out loud:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes