Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
That is currently not planned. However only chapter 1 is complete, so much more stuff to come.
If the community really wants this I'm sure I can cook something up.
If you introduce NTR, you are going to gain the NTR community, and going to lose everyone else. NTR is a fetish that some people is fanatically in favor, and most of the people is fanatically against and don't like even if it's optional because means that a Li could actually be a cheater, and that ruins the character. It's up to you and tha public you are targeting. But I recommend you to take the decision soon, because introducing NTR later, when players that don't like NTR have got fond of the characters that would become cheaters would be a really nasty surprise and a storm of shit for this game.

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
played through the game more, and apart from some free roam issues, perhaps you should fix characters bios - for example Claire is missing from there (chubby girl, adds to variety, yet sadly seems as she will become yet another slim bombshell).
also you should reconsider those ages - arent those "milfs" too young?
for example this one is 29 year old and already has two 18 yo kids :BootyTime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
other than that, a great start, all the best with future development!
Yeah the age is a bit off, but if you keep reading it explains. Looks like they aren't her kids but her half siblings. It says that they might be her father's bastard kids. So she might just be taking care of them.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah the age is a bit off, but if you keep reading it explains. Looks like they aren't her kids but her half siblings. It says that they might be her father's bastard kids. So she might just be taking care of them.
either way it is a bit weird and would make more sense if she is for example 35yo.
yet those are some minor things...

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
she makes him a machine that allows him to relive his memories and see how different choices would have affected the outcome of those memories
So we would be simulating a simulation inside a simulation o_O

• Haha
Reactions: sg27digital

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Making NTR avoidable, in case, solves the problems for 95% of the audience. There will be always a 5% of very loud crying people but developers can easily dismiss them.

So the developer should go for their own story, trying to be somehow original to differentiate from the others, making it as best as possible and enjoyable to play. Because that's what really matters.
These are the only parts that I agree with. Haters are gonna hate. I'm a hater of NTR, forced lesbian/femdom and if a game has those, I'm out. I don't bitch and whine about it. But if those 3 things are optional/avoidable I'm ok. I'm probably in the .05% of those 5% that don't bitch.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ForbiddenMemories-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: sg27digital

sg27digital

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2023
also you should reconsider those ages - arent those "milfs" too young?
for example this one is 29 year old and already has two 18 yo kids :BootyTime:

other than that, a great start, all the best with future development!
Hi, thanks for your message, appreciated.
About that age - I can confirm this 29 year old with 2 children was done on purpose and is not wrong :) You'll find out more in chapter 2

• Wow
Reactions: Abhai and Sean88hh

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The overview reminded me of Butterfly Effect. Awesome movie.
I watched that movie a very long time ago. I don't even remember the details of the plot, but it was the one where the protagonist goes back to his childhood days but with his adult mind and memories, right? It's a cool plot, that's why I liked the premise of this game.

Along the same lines, I can recommend one of the only anime series I have completed watching (I'm not a big fan of anime, to put it mildly): "Erased", original title Boku dake ga inai machi (僕だけがいない街). A gripping story in which a guy goes back to his elementary school days to prevent two crimes from happening, one in the past and one in his present.

Reactions: Ash_Knight

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I watched that movie a very long time ago. I don't even remember the details of the plot, but it was the one where the protagonist goes back to his childhood days but with his adult mind and memories, right? It's a cool plot, that's why I liked the premise of this game.

Along the same lines, I can recommend one of the only anime series I have completed watching (I'm not a big fan of anime, to put it mildly): "Erased", original title Boku dake ga inai machi (僕だけがいない街). A gripping story in which a guy goes back to his elementary school days to prevent two crimes from happening, one in the past and one in his present.
It kind of reminded me a bit of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind. The whole part about laying on a bed and using some device to dive into memories reminded me of that film.

With that said, this story has significantly better tits and ass while having significantly fewer hipsters. That makes this story better. It's settled science.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Either I'm drunk or that's the chubbier version of Claire Redfield. ( Resident Evil)

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes