Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
It would be nice to be able to turn off the text box, it's too big and takes up too much space on the screen.

JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
So idk if i did something wrong but i downloaded v0.10 but then the game ended and said this is all the content as of v0.9? anyone know what i could have done to cause this?

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
v0.10.0 Premium
Could you add more save points? I can load the automatic saves but once I load them they are replaced with what I see, when I play my game I don't see any of your automatic saves, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Could you add more save points? I can load the automatic saves but once I load them they are replaced with what I see, when I play my game I don't see any of your automatic saves, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
What are you even talking about...
There are six save slots per page...

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Here's my WT, Gallery & Cheat Mod for Forbidden Passion v0.9
(updated and untested..)

The very last scene in the gallery is just a placeholder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems like this mod is abandoned. If it's the situation I wonder if JokerLeader or Sancho1969 would be interested to pick this one up. It's fairly popular game and it's kinda good game as well

subzero27

Jun 14, 2019
It seems like this mod is abandoned. If it's the situation I wonder if JokerLeader or Sancho1969 would be interested to pick this one up. It's fairly popular game and it's kinda good game as well
Dont believe it's abandoned since the mod is up to date to the 0.9 update, it most likely the mod author hasnt had time to play through the new update and therefor update the mod

MasKeLs

May 26, 2018
Forbidden Passion [v0.10.0 Premium Edition] [PPanGames]

NOTE: Patch already included but not applied, enjoy, saves you an extra click :devilish:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
weird but why still end to me to 0.9.0?i already applied the patch.

indigis

May 8, 2018
Played update v.10 and just some advice for you PPanGames :
Personally I think the story of this game is built up pretty well so far and is unique and I think finishing this game by the end of the year might be rushing it. If you want to start with new game, I would suggest going the route of some devs like Iccreation or VimStudios where they focus on one game's update then switch to the next game and just rotate between them. Just saying that finishing this game in 5 months would seem kinda rushed (given the update cycle being 1-2 months per update so it'd be like 3-4 updates prolly) but ultimately that would just fall on you :)

3.40 star(s) 63 Votes