Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
If I try to open a Mixdrop link my browser closes it on its own... :KEK:
If I have to use Mixdrop (thankfully it is rare!) I always check the files it offers. Usually it does not kick me. I am glad your browser is smart enough to steer you away! :>)

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sometimes with Mixdrop, if you do not watch what file it is offering you to download will try to pawn off an .exe or tar type file which could well contain a virus or malware. When it does that, just cancel and try again - eventually you will get the right file. (the site kinda stinks, putting it mildly)
It doesn't for me, but I also use uBlock Origins, a few other protections in browser, and my VPN also has ad/malware/tracker protection, so what most see I never see unless they change re-directs but ublock is pretty quick to update their lists.

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
So, a quick update on that front. Earlier today, I got contacted by the dev again, ready to start back up, so things seem to be on the move again.
Drop us an update when new version is out, gotta pay him for the update for that month

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
1854740365934.png

Hello there.

I'm finally out of the hospital! Still sick as hell but I don't have to live in a small isolated room doing nothing but procrastinate and be miserable all time. Now I'm only doing the latter!

I've been gone for a while and I know that was bad. As to what I have. Well I don't wanna say too much about it since it's still private but yes, I have cancer but that isn't the only thing I got. It's just too personal to go into detail and I don't want to make a huge fuss about it. I still live and unless something unexpected happens I think I'm not dying in the near future. Thanks to anyone who asked about me and updates on the game. Now I'm back to work.

So far I got about 370 renders done and I will continue to work as much as I can until I can give you a release date. I was crunching myself again before and I want to avoid that for now. May is gonna be the release but when exactly I'm gonna tell once I'm 90% finished for sure. In two weeks you're gonna hear from me again. This news report is free to everyone but I hope some of you will still financially support me since I got some heavy electricity bills to pay!

Thanks for believing in me and my game. Till then!

Ecchiman6669

Mar 4, 2019
View attachment 3572970

Hello there.

I'm finally out of the hospital! Still sick as hell but I don't have to live in a small isolated room doing nothing but procrastinate and be miserable all time. Now I'm only doing the latter!

I've been gone for a while and I know that was bad. As to what I have. Well I don't wanna say too much about it since it's still private but yes, I have cancer but that isn't the only thing I got. It's just too personal to go into detail and I don't want to make a huge fuss about it. I still live and unless something unexpected happens I think I'm not dying in the near future. Thanks to anyone who asked about me and updates on the game. Now I'm back to work.

So far I got about 370 renders done and I will continue to work as much as I can until I can give you a release date. I was crunching myself again before and I want to avoid that for now. May is gonna be the release but when exactly I'm gonna tell once I'm 90% finished for sure. In two weeks you're gonna hear from me again. This news report is free to everyone but I hope some of you will still financially support me since I got some heavy electricity bills to pay!

Don't push yourself to hard if possible take breaks when encoding.

ljabc

Oct 25, 2021
View attachment 3572970

Hello there.

dude ,health is the most important thing

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
View attachment 3572970

Hello there.

Very best wishes, and I hope you're able to get well. That's a huge deal and don't let anyone, here or IRL, push you to do anything you aren't ready or comfortable with. Everything on your own time, easy as it goes.

Reactions: Boldano

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
View attachment 3572970

Hello there.

Take your time and get well soon!

luckyluca01

May 25, 2020
Ruby said 5 years in prison for having a relationship with your cousin? What Country do they live in? There is no such country where that happens. marriage bewteen cousins is legal in most countries.

3.40 star(s) 63 Votes