Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello.
The release date was supposed to be today but I can't keep it because for almost 6 days now I've been hospitalized. I'm not sure when I get out but I'll announce it as soon as I do. This post is free to everyone. Sorry for the bad news.
Till then!

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021

Hello.
The release date was supposed to be today but I can't keep it because for almost 6 days now I've been hospitalized. I'm not sure when I get out but I'll announce it as soon as I do. This post is free to everyone. Sorry for the bad news.
Till then!
Oof! I was helping PPan out with some coding issues on the game around that time, and I did wonder about the sudden radio silence since my last DM. Now I know. Fingers are crossed for a full recovery, no matter how long it takes.

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
It's honestly one of the biggest flaws of the game.
The MC is way too angry and behaves like a cunt to some of the girls and others.
It gets better later when he finally accepts that he wants to have incest and breed his family.
Unfortunately there are still some moments where he is an asshole.

It's honestly the devs fault for not understanding that being an asshole and being confident aren't the same thing.
It's a writing fallacy.
I often see it in maledom games where devs think that being an asshole is alpha male behaviour.
When i'm into vndb. I read spoiler tag that write MC/twin/cousin are inbreed.
When he fuck his aunt, say 'daddy'.
If it yes, could be mom/aunt be siblings of them?

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
When i'm into vndb. I read spoiler tag that write MC/twin/cousin are inbreed.
When he fuck his aunt, say 'daddy'.
If it yes, could be mom/aunt be siblings of them?
Well, therein lies the complexity of intergenerational incest pregnancy. If the MC got his grandmother pregnant, than his baby would also be his mom's sister, and therefor his aunt. Best not to spend too much time dwelling on it, as its all just good fun and pretend.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Well, therein lies the complexity of intergenerational incest pregnancy. If the MC got his grandmother pregnant, than his baby would also be his mom's sister, and therefor his aunt. Best not to spend too much time dwelling on it, as its all just good fun and pretend.
His aunt-daughter if you want to be pedantic... :KEK:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I guess Grandma, Mom and Aunt were all stars Teen Moms tv show? Doing the math grandma had MC aunty at 15, mom had MC sister at 15 and aunt had MC cousin at 17.

Reactions: Logan1377

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I guess Grandma, Mom and Aunt were all stars Teen Moms tv show? Doing the math grandma had MC aunty at 15, mom had MC sister at 15 and aunt had MC cousin at 17.
I actually never saw where the mom and grandma had ages listed, but I guess if your goal is to get to a point where the grandma can get knocked up, she can't be much beyond 45 for that to happen.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I actually never saw where the mom and grandma had ages listed, but I guess if your goal is to get to a point where the grandma can get knocked up, she can't be much beyond 45 for that to happen.
There is a little pink heart top right of the screen, gives the bios of the women. Yeah MC grandmas is definitely in the menopausal phase of her life.

Reactions: Logan1377

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
is this man still alive?
As far as we know, yes. Or, rather, we haven't heard anything else since his last update.

About two weeks ago, that he had been in hospital for the 6 previous days (which was causing a delay), and last I heard from him was about a week ago on Discord (via DM), where he only responded to my well-wishes, and that he'd get back to me about the game once he was back (I had been helping him with some code issues for a few weeks before that).

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
any action with the mom yet? thanks
If memory serves me right, there's no vaginal or anal penetration yet (as of v0.11), but there's handjob, blowjob, and boobjob action so far (and possibly grinding - this is just from what I remember, I haven't double-checked yet).

Reactions: rider2033
3.40 star(s) 63 Votes