Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rider2033

Dec 31, 2019
If memory serves me right, there's no vaginal or anal penetration yet (as of v0.11), but there's handjob, blowjob, and boobjob action so far (and possibly grinding - this is just from what I remember, I haven't double-checked yet).
thanks , i will just wait a bit more then

Reactions: EJW

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Well, therein lies the complexity of intergenerational incest pregnancy. If the MC got his grandmother pregnant, than his baby would also be his mom's sister, and therefor his aunt. Best not to spend too much time dwelling on it, as its all just good fun and pretend.
> If
you mean "when"

Reactions: Logan1377

WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
This game remained unfinished for a while and remained unfinished again,
1 month has passed since the last situation, but there is no response, I wish this update had been released.

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
Okay.
I assume his grandma pregnant with her brother, then his mom and auntie also got impregnated by her own father, right?

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Okay.
I assume his grandma pregnant with her brother, then his mom and auntie also got impregnated by her own father, right?
mom give birth her daughter in her 15!!! =))) not a bad! =) like her mom, grandma Melody, who also give birth to Tina at her 15 - it is a Family tradition give birth in 15+ haha...

For this family it is necessary to draw a family tree. Without it, it is difficult to understand exactly who was inbred in the family.

Last edited:

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
As far as we know, yes. Or, rather, we haven't heard anything else since his last update.

About two weeks ago, that he had been in hospital for the 6 previous days (which was causing a delay), and last I heard from him was about a week ago on Discord (via DM), where he only responded to my well-wishes, and that he'd get back to me about the game once he was back (I had been helping him with some code issues for a few weeks before that).
Abandoned tag in 3...2....1

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Abandoned tag in 3...2....1
Yeah pretty much... dev delayed the update and hasn't been online on his platforms in ages.
Sadly, it seems to lean in that direction. The last posts on both Patreon and SS were on March 6th, when he announced the delay of the release due to hospitalization, at which point I DMed him on Discord, wishing him well. I got a response to that on March 12th with a simple thank you, and that's the last I've heard from him. His Twitter/X is flooded with retweets/reposts of manga/anime (several times a day, as far as I can tell), but I have no clue if that's actually him doing it, or if his Twitter account has been hacked (most likely the latter). I managed to access Advanced Search on Twitter to find anything from his account that wasn't a repost, and the last original post on his Twitter was from February.

So, no known signs of life from the dev since mid March, unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: ggggmx and Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Sadly, it seems to lean in that direction. The last posts on both Patreon and SS were on March 6th, when he announced the delay of the release due to hospitalization, at which point I DMed him on Discord, wishing him well. I got a response to that on March 12th with a simple thank you, and that's the last I've heard from him. His Twitter/X is flooded with retweets/reposts of manga/anime (several times a day, as far as I can tell), but I have no clue if that's actually him doing it, or if his Twitter account has been hacked (most likely the latter). I managed to access Advanced Search on Twitter to find anything from his account that wasn't a repost, and the last original post on his Twitter was from February.

So, no known signs of life from the dev since mid March, unfortunately.
Yeah... I left his discord a while ago... it's is a mess and full with bots... a shame... the game was decent...

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
It doesn't. It is the ads on the website.
Sometimes with Mixdrop, if you do not watch what file it is offering you to download will try to pawn off an .exe or tar type file which could well contain a virus or malware. When it does that, just cancel and try again - eventually you will get the right file. (the site kinda stinks, putting it mildly)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Sometimes with Mixdrop, if you do not watch what file it is offering you to download will try to pawn off an .exe or tar type file which could well contain a virus or malware. When it does that, just cancel and try again - eventually you will get the right file. (the site kinda stinks, putting it mildly)
If I try to open a Mixdrop link my browser closes it on its own... :KEK:

3.40 star(s) 63 Votes