Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
It says "Incest" in the tag does that mean the mc gets to bang family members,cause in "The Last of our Blood" it says incest but there's a incest patch too.Will this need a patch too?

TakeALook

Oct 2, 2017
I'm probably an idiot, but how does this download work? I followed the three steps indicated and then nothing happens
I've got the usual adblocking on my browser and I get a simple grey button, I click it and it downloads straight away. No captchas, no 30 second wait etc just straight download.

anondownload.png

You can always try the usual Mega, Nopy etc on page one of this thread.

TakeALook

Oct 2, 2017
It says "Incest" in the tag does that mean the mc gets to bang family members,cause in "The Last of our Blood" it says incest but there's a incest patch too.Will this need a patch too?
No patch needed for wincest, so yes you do get it on with blood related family members.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Forbidden Passion [v0.4] - Crunched + (Bugfix for Ep4)

Original Size: 2.35GB
Win Compressed Size: 128.7MB
Mac Compressed Size: 112MB

Download for Win: - -
Download for Mac:

The Mac version is experimental, so I'm not sure if it will work as I've taken the Win 0.4 files and merged them with the Mac 0.2 build.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I had not found on Mac version game launcher, download to check all links, same problem.

Singer2022

Jan 22, 2021
Forbidden Passion [v0.4] - Crunched

Original Size: 2.35GB
Win Compressed Size: 128.7MB
Mac Compressed Size: 112MB

Download for Win: WorkUpload
Download for Mac: WorkUpload

The Mac version is experimental, so I'm not sure if it will work as I've taken the Win 0.4 files and merged them with the Mac 0.2 build.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Worked fine for me on a Mac - thank you!

3.40 star(s) 63 Votes