Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
The intro in the desert was a bit weird (is the game just a big flashback and we'll end up there no matter what?), but the renders are really good, the story seems interesting (I guess the MC's mother has a gambling addiction or something like that) and the female characters are so far likeable (even the bitchy sister seems to be putting on an act, but I'm not sure yet) so I'll definitely keep an eye on this one! I hope we'll get an update on TLooB too, because it's been a while since the last one.

Reactions: HansDampf788

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
I think it currently has a few too many tags. No dating elements, No handjob (except in a day dream, I guess), no vaginal sex. Gets close, but nothing actually happens.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So love the game so far, it's very visually amazing. Plot is a little thin, but it's a first release. Hopefully by the next one you'll have introduced the elements by which the story will be driven (how he's getting money, what led to that opening scene we saw).

Only one real suggestion tho:
You need a female character who isn't a family member. A potential non-related girlfriend

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Look at the Tifa-inspired aunt. That's not how you model big breasts. The fabric of the tank top dips down into the cleavage. It is not supposed to do that. It is supposed to stretch across the breasts.

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Questa la traduzione italiana di "Forbidden Passion" "versione "0.1"
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è: Mega

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

############################################## ## ##

This is the Italian translation of "Forbidden Passion" "version "0.1".
This translation "is not official" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega

And if you like this translation, do not forget to put a Like, always welcome!
Yoooo that's crazy. Thank you for this.

Reactions: ▌Gin ▐

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
I just released a public poll on my patreon. If you like the game, go vote. Here is the Link.

Reactions: darth_hiruma
3.40 star(s) 63 Votes