Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
The only complaint I have about the game is that the MC is a complete piece of shit especially towards his mom I get that he's pissed at her for hiding the whole loan shark thing, and being overly naive about the husbands gambling problems it kind of seems like the MC is starting to take after his dad but I've also seen the same MC attitude in other games as well it just seems that a lot of these MC's really need the shit beat out of them anyway that's my gripe.
I'm totally with you there. Its very frustrating when the MC has a lot of anger issues, especially when there doesn't seem to be any obvious trigger for it. I've come across numerous games where they're short tempered, eager to get into fights, and have a confrontational relationship not only with guys who they view as rivals, but with men who should be in more of a mentor role, and the women that they're sexually persuing.

I think that a lot of it is probably the writer's age and inexperience showing through, and perhaps their frustrations with their real life being typed out on the computer, as art often reflects life. I'm not sure where this developer is from, but it seems a lot more common with guys who are from Eastern Europe and Russia as well.

For this one, I found myself just fast forwarding through a lot of his monologue that had little to nothing to do with the actual main story of the game, and its worth it because the story that DOES have meaning, along with the hot character models, are well worth it. But there are certainly other games I've just dropped pretty quickly because I don't want to watch the asshole MC be a total dick to everyone for no good reason the whole time.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Looks like his Patreon page was removed
Yeah, I'm guessing a white knight reported it over the other game, even though the incest patch wasn't posted there for either game. Both games have no incest out of the box.

I doubt he removed it, but then again, he could have.

3.30 star(s) 70 Votes