Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Why does this even exist.... it took him ages for the current update of FP and now he's starting a new game?
It is only a few renders, he's already back at work on Forbidden Passion and the other game was probably a paid for/sponsored release it sounds like..

Hello there.

Work has been going okay so far. My cancer treatment got the better of me last week and I had to rest a bit but I got some stuff done before. Currently I'm 390 renders in and I'm expecting about around 500 for this release. There is way more renders that are a bit more uncoventional and will take me some time but I hope everything will be ready for this release.
Here is the release date: August 30th 2023

Edit: I couldn't finish the huge amount of side images created in time. There is also UI stuff I wanna get done and there is also some code implimintation I gotta take care of that's why the release date got put back to a week later.

After this release I'm fully back on Forbidden Passion creating a whole update for Eve (Mom) only.
After this release I'm fully back on Forbidden Passion creating a whole update for Eve (Mom) only.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
One game abandoned, the other with no end in sight after four years, and when the content that everyone was waiting for was within reach, he starts wasting time making an NTR game out of nowhere. This is going nowhere time to hit ignore, I guess... :confused:
there is a no ntr path too...luckly, i too hate NTR...but i don't like when a dev had more than 1 game going on and he takes a life to release an update...hope this will be a short game and will be updated fast so he can focus on FP

Reactions: JojodoLolo

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
there is a no ntr path too...luckly, i too hate NTR...but i don't like when a dev had more than 1 game going on and he takes a life to release an update...hope this will be a short game and will be updated fast so he can focus on FP
Bro... apparently his new release cuck game has around 500 renders, that's about what this game received in a YEAR!! All that work could have been invested in Forbidden Passion and simply finish it.

All ntr games end up leaning into that stuff, but regardless. If he has trouble making enough content for one game with one path, how is it even realistic or logical to now expect for him to release something worth it for two games, one of them having a second ntr path.

He simply will not finish anything; we've seen that happen many times with these games:(

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Bro... apparently his new release cuck game has around 500 renders, that's about what this game received in a YEAR!! All that work could have been invested in Forbidden Passion and simply finish it.

All ntr games end up leaning into that stuff, but regardless. If he has trouble making enough content for one game with one path, how is it even realistic or logical to now expect for him to release something worth it for two games, one of them having a second ntr path.

He simply will not finish anything; we've seen that happen many times with these games:(
Look at the bright side, he could have added NTR to this game. But he did not. He instead made a new game for NTR only

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
Hasn't yet* the games not finished, so it's "He can" not "He could have".

Now they've shown they're open to adding it to vanilla games (cause it's avoidable man so it's fine right?), why would this one be safe?
Agreed. Until a game (any, not just this one) gets the "completed" tag, you shouldn't take the devs statements (any, not just about ntr) seriously.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I guess people never played the other game the other game is based off, I guess they didn't know it had hints of NTR before the game was abandoned, but whatever folks. It's not like you are paying shit for either game...

Don't let the door hit ya' on the way out, or maybe do let it hit ya', might do some good for some of snow flakes on this site.

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
I guess people never played the other game the other game is based off, I guess they didn't know it had hints of NTR before the game was abandoned, but whatever folks. It's not like you are paying shit for either game...

Don't let the door hit ya' on the way out, or maybe do let it hit ya', might do some good for some of snow flakes on this site.
Why the fuck would people pay for this game when its not even being worked on to prioritize some cuck shit game :ROFLMAO::eek:

images (36).jpeg
Mmmm such sweet taste :giggle:

also calling people snowflake unironically? :KEK:

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
The only complaint I have about the game is that the MC is a complete piece of shit especially towards his mom I get that he's pissed at her for hiding the whole loan shark thing, and being overly naive about the husbands gambling problems it kind of seems like the MC is starting to take after his dad but I've also seen the same MC attitude in other games as well it just seems that a lot of these MC's really need the shit beat out of them anyway that's my gripe.

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
The only complaint I have about the game is that the MC is a complete piece of shit especially towards his mom I get that he's pissed at her for hiding the whole loan shark thing, and being overly naive about the husbands gambling problems it kind of seems like the MC is starting to take after his dad but I've also seen the same MC attitude in other games as well it just seems that a lot of these MC's really need the shit beat out of them anyway that's my gripe.
He gets better later but he still behaves like a man-child throughout the game.

3.30 star(s) 70 Votes