Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
aaaaah yes, lets make up our own logic and just ignore the fact the testicles only store a limited amount of sperm and eject them by themself when full. there are thousands of jokes regarding a pathologic need to jizz, but i dont know if thats actualy a thing tho.

what type of incest in this game? brother sister? mother son? before i try it out
so far theres sexy Grandmother, mother, aunt, sister and MC's friend. but its all almost sex and mostly jacking off.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
aaaaah yes, lets make up our own logic and just ignore the fact the testicles only store a limited amount of sperm and eject them by themself when full. there are thousands of jokes regarding a pathologic need to jizz, but i dont know if thats actualy a thing tho.

so far theres sexy Grandmother, mother, aunt, sister and MC's friend. but its all almost sex and mostly jacking off.
You forgot the cousin. We don't know yet if the redhead is the main character's friend. ;)

Doktorx

Jan 4, 2019
I too am having trouble with the PC files.. seems like the exe. file is a folder, so I cannot start the game

Tyhugg

Nov 9, 2019

thanks good to know! I'll wait a bit so the game gets a bit more content but it's defiantly on my radar, the art is incredeble!

OppaiDragon69

Oct 7, 2020
Even though i really like an incest harem ...but still i dont want to get my hopes up , i checked the dev's patreon took him one year to realease 3 versions of his previous game , also he went completely missing from January to September....will this one follow the same route ??

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Im not hating :p Trust me. Im just skipping what i dont like. But what's up with all the huge tits?! xD The 3 oldest are so, so(!) pretty, but then theres the tits to drag them down :p

On a positive note, the sister model is the prettiest "person" i've seen since Josy in BADiK!! <3

EDIT: Now, i love huge tits, smaller tits, but realistic ones :p

Reactions: dingdong84
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes