Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Maybe so. Or maybe she's a hostess at an prestigious all-night Gentleman's club. Like I said before, none of us know shit right now. Speculation just gets in the way.
She could also be a stripper and bought the clothes with tips, but I don't think the dev would go that way. Her gambling problem was never really adressed, so it has to fit somewhere in the story. We'll most likely find out in the next update.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
She could also be a stripper and bought the clothes with tips, but I don't think the dev would go that way. Her gambling problem was never really adressed, so it has to fit somewhere in the story. We'll most likely find out in the next update.
That's why I said speculation just causes issues where none are needed. None of us know shit right now. We just have to wait.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The artwork looks good,
The story looks good.
The proofreading doesn't look that bad, but still, it could use some help.
Send me a message if interested.
The gallery was a joke. Why was it there in the first place? Barely any gallery.

Last edited:

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
In the game, the MC has to ejaculate several times a day in order to survive, the aunt teaches in the costume of the game character, the mom looks like a younger sister, and the grandma looks like a older sister... And some people see the mother's working suit and draw some conclusions. What's wrong with you? Or with me?
I'm sure the developer is not an idiot and will not kill his game by making mom a sex worker.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Also grandma looking hella cute in those fishnets in the main menu, can't wait til next update!

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
we've reached that part of the story where, just like almost every story like this, the mc gets beaten up and used and he cant do anything cause in order to add something to the plot he becomes useless and really cant protect anyone....or maybe not and this is different. jus to clarify : im talking about what might happen so dont take this as a "this is how it is".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

still like the game but sometimes i feel like i read the same things with different skins

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazymic79

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
we've reached that part of the story where, just like almost every story like this, the mc gets beaten up and used and he cant do anything cause in order to add something to the plot he becomes useless and really cant protect anyone....or maybe not and this is different.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

still like the game but sometimes i feel like i read the same things with different skins
What's the point of the Walkthrough Mod then, if the story is screwed up.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
im referring to what might happen in the future of the game....the walkthrough is jus the best options i guess but i dont think u can avoid most things that happens. i could of course be wrong so idk
And what's with this MC? He faints from getting a boner?
Like I said, this story is messed up.
Not to mention he daydreams a lot, that's terrible.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
I like a lot about this AVN, but if you can't stop writing the MC as being a total fucking moron I'm going to have to stop. If you can change him to be just even a little less stupid I'll do $20 a month.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes