Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
And what's with this MC? He faints from getting a boner?
Like I said, this story is messed up.
Not to mention he daydreams a lot, that's terrible.
theres is a realistic medical thing where a boner can cause a man to faint so im not too mad about that but mainly cause thats the backbone for the story (still silly but it ok).
i do agree he does talk to himself a lot but tbh i have gotten used to that cause it happens so often in games like this

Reactions: \EGOIST

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
theres is a realistic medical thing where a boner can cause a man to faint so im not too mad about that but mainly cause thats the backbone for the story (still silly but it ok).
i do agree he does talk to himself a lot but tbh i have gotten used to that cause it happens so often in games like this
Yeah, the daydream sequence. I'm starting to dislike it a lot.
Imagine doing the proofreading for something like that.
That must piss off the proofreader a lot, because he doesnt know the MC is daydreaming.

Jack0ace

Apr 9, 2020
This game has serious quality in renders. I applaud the gorgeous work the Dev put into them. Kudos.

I can respect the people who doesn't like this kinda proportion, but you have to realize that real people don't tend to have perfect model faces either. I like curves, what can I say?

The story needs a little work, but have a good (but common?) foundation. Consistency is the key in characters, I think. MC needs some defining traits.

Of course, built-ups are the best, but when the game is based upon rare schlong-based diseases, frequent H scenes becomes much more needed in my humble opinion. I like the fact that the game doesn't milk around with hardcore stuffs. Most games tend to needlessly go chapters before going into sex, and that is annoying as hell. Needless is the key word here.

In-fact, one of the best games (for me at-least) started with a sex scene. Depraved Awakening.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
And what's with this MC? He faints from getting a boner?
Like I said, this story is messed up.
Not to mention he daydreams a lot, that's terrible.
yeah
played it today firsttime - and the story is some mental diarrhea
at no time it makes any sense (to me)
the point with that "condition" of the mc sounds familiar to another game
the aunt looks like tifa from ff , the mother could be his sis , grandma is a fucking whore

the only positive to say about the game are the renders ...

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man, that family is messed up. They all have a....condition..
What's the point in having kids if they all carry that....condition in their blood?
That MC is a total failure. He should just stay home and stop messing up.

Last edited:
May 24, 2020
mac version
You don't need it. I have a mac too, here is what I do:
1. Download both Mac and PC files
2. Unzip both files
3. Open the PC folder and copy the "game" folder inside of the parent folder
4. Open the Mac folder (or right click and select "show package contents" if its an icon not a folder)
5. Open "contents" folder
6. Open "Resources" folder
7. Open "Autorun" folder
8. Right click the "Game" folder inside of autorun and delete it.
9. Paste the copied game folder from the PC version in step 3.

Then you'll be able to play the game. This works for all Ren'py games.

Reactions: tossler

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
You don't need it. I have a mac too, here is what I do:
1. Download both Mac and PC files
2. Unzip both files
3. Open the PC folder and copy the "game" folder inside of the parent folder
4. Open the Mac folder (or right click and select "show package contents" if its an icon not a folder)
5. Open "contents" folder
6. Open "Resources" folder
7. Open "Autorun" folder
8. Right click the "Game" folder inside of autorun and delete it.
9. Paste the copied game folder from the PC version in step 3.

Then you'll be able to play the game. This works for all Ren'py games.
You don't even need to do all that. Download the RenPY SDK, then download any RenPY PC build, extract and place the folder in the RenPy folder next to the sample game files that are already there. Then launch the RenPY SDK app and select the game you want to play and launch project. You can run 99% of PC RenPy builds on a Mac as project within the SDK with no problems at all and no need to rebuild it as a Mac version. Of course if you want to you can also create your own Mac version via the SDK as well, but I usually don't even bother with the Mac versions anymore and just download the PC build and run it in the RenPY SDK. Easy peasy!

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I think he's talking about the "antagonist" from Double Homework
Uh...that would be even worse than a Erik, at least u could get rid of him relative quickly.
Denis was one of the main reasons i droped Double Homework, just unbearable...the other was the mc, which was just as bad.

Reactions: Abagofbabies

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Uh...that would be even worse than a Erik, at least u could get rid of him relative quickly.
Denis was one of the main reasons i droped Double Homework, just unbearable...the other was the mc, which was just as bad.
A Dennis is an unsuccessful ntr antagonist used as a tool to foment drama. And yes, its from DH. We'll be going off topic if I get too into it, but I hope he won't overuse this character.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I found the compress Mac download but could somebody update the main page? Still says 0.2
The mac version (0.2) on the main post is the official current version for mac.
My compress mac version (0.4) is unofficial and as such won't be put on the main page.

Last edited:

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Have to say the characters are quick to a 180 in every moment about sex, but still have hopes that all will be explained and looking forward to next updates :)

Edit; of course hopes mc be less rapey

Last edited:

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
This game is interesting by renders, story s begining s to be similar as many over

All so dream or not dream..

for a grand ma in the shape does she have her daugher at sixteen ?.....WELL, well, well, let s see all this mess let it on

i hope story are more developped than that at this point..
Also pay grades fors see sexy scene ?
it s look s like you see an action film on netflix and you have to apy for see action scene....well well....

Hope dev s are the same interest for developped is game rather them money

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
You can't really pull of a plausible story with this setup and this kind of looking characters ( great models, but they're obviously 100% eye candy). My advice? Stop with teasing and just go full off the rails with sex and hot scenes ( Bad Teacher, My Employee's family, etc)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That ending was kind of fast for 2GB.
There were a lot of questions unanswered.
Where did his mother ended up working, probably a strip club owned by bad people, obviously.
The weird part about that ending, it had nothing to do with the beginning.
In the beginning he's shown beat up in the middle of nowhere, what happened to that?
Artwork looks great.
Story, not so great, too farfetched.
Script needs a new proofreader.
What in the world is, WEW?
I think he means, WHEW.
I Couldnt tell if he was saying that outloud or as a thought, so I added the parenthesis, because it sounds better.
Another thing, he should really learn how to put thoughts into parenthesis, less annoying...()
(Whew, I'm getting nervous.) (better)

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Hmm any plans for adding impregnation in the future?
Haven't you been paying attention to the story?
He has a condition, and if he comes inside any girl, there's a 99% of getting pregnant.
It would be silly to go on with the story and nobody gets pregnant, since that's what the story is about.
I for one, think that just ruins the story and hope there's a way to skip it, like 9 months later.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes