Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
The content is extremly optional. Don't see how I'm a dick for wanting to get paid for my extra work.
I myself can't speak to whether it's a dick move to have different levels of content within the same game, but I'll nope out of a game for not being able to see all the content at the base level. That being said, my contributions are honestly not all that important 'cause they're on the free side of the paywall, so you do what you gotta do.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Yeah, I am just waiting for the people that are upset because I made fun of being a proctologist and don't know medical terminology. I get your life is not the best, but laughing at hardship lessens the pain.
It wasn't really even a criticism about my life. There's probably nothing you can do to stop the nitpicks that comes from someone who's slightly neuroatypical no matter what you do. They don't always mean the neuroatypical doesn't get something positive out of the read. I can't explain what caused that bit of cognitive dissonance taken alongside the rest of the post. I'm not sure it's necessary unless you actually think I got a negative experience out of it overall.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Caveat (and one very deeply personal to me): Unhappyface
Backpedaling is just being Rude.
Almost 2 to 1 comments vs likes is a bad sign.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Caveat (and one very deeply personal to me): Unhappyface
Backpedaling is just being Rude.
Almost 2 to 1 comments vs likes is a bad sign.
Not actually backpedaling, just a product of very precise language. Personal in the context I intended means relating to one's person. While I do have that neurological disorder, I did not mean personal in the "cause offense" sense of the word. Also the unhappy face didn't trigger on my end, and I do apologize if it did on your end. An unintended consequence of closing a parenthesis next to a colon.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I have been following this game from the beginning and after my last playtrought I took a moment to figure out what its wrong with the game (from my purely personal opinion).

its not about realism, its about consistency, the mc its not consistent on how he approaches the other characters, at times he's a pervert that just wants to bang all of them (which is fine) but then he makes a complete change and think its wrong to even think about them and this creates the inconsistency in his character , It's fine to make him a pervert if that it's what the game is going for but constantly changing between mind sets make him seem like he has a dual personality.

This also happens to an extend to the other characters, especially the cousin.

I like the design of the characters and I like that this game doesn't try to sell an overly complex story full needless drama (there's a lot of those and very few are actually good) but the inconsistency in the characters its where (I think) the complaints are coming from.

Jan 7, 2019
This is a early alpha build that you pay monthly for, locking extra content behind a 30 dollar paywall at this stage in content is stupid and ripping people who would support you but all the dev is doing is chasing them away.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Isn't the extra content about some one other that the mc having sex i thought people hated that now there angry they can't see it:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
This is a early alpha build that you pay monthly for, locking extra content behind a 30 dollar paywall at this stage in content is stupid and ripping people who would support you but all the dev is doing is chasing them away.
This has actually been my most popular update since v0.1. It's not 30 but 20 dollars. Don't know what's stupid about monetizing my extra work. You also don't work multiple additonal hours without getting compensated in real life.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo
Jan 7, 2019
This has actually been my most popular update since v0.1. It's not 30 but 20 dollars. Don't know what's stupid about monetizing my extra work. You also don't work multiple additonal hours without getting compensated in real life.
30 dollars for me to support this game and you are monetizing a unfinished product that has 4 releases that is about 30 mins game time.

Reactions: acondo

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Name a few examples because I have no idea what you mean by this.
Since the beginning its more or less clear that the cousin is into the mc but the way she goes about it make her seem either very insecure or trying to hard to deny it, for example, in the last scene with her, she wants to help mc with his problem (all good here) but then when its over she goes over the top in how wrong it its, its fine to show that she doesn't want to admit that she wants it but in my opinion she goes way to far in that direction.

The other would be the grandma, she also seems to contradict herself the way she behaves with the MC, she's fine with seeing him jerk of because its all medical and she seems fine with the massage because she's the one that suggest it, but the idea that its borderline incest doesn't register until the MC actually tries to do something, it seems like she doesn't considers it incest as long as she is the one to suggest it.

Like I said I do like the premise of the game and the characters so don't think I'm trashing your game but inconsistencies like this are my main problem.

PPanGames

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
30 dollars for me to support this game and you are monetizing a unfinished product that has 4 releases that is about 30 mins game time.
Well, you can show me your full 20-30 hour game that you haven't monitized since you don't want to get paid for your work. Maybe I can learn a few things here and there.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Are you really taking the time to complain to the developer about a game that you are enjoying and happily playing for free. :unsure: :coffee:

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
The problem is that this can become a dishonest trend. First, extended scenes for high-level patrons, then some scenes only for high levels, then most of the scenes for high levels, and so on ... I'm not talking specifically about you, but about the situation as a whole. This worries me personally.

Reactions: swammy

PPanGames

Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Since the beginning its more or less clear that the cousin is into the mc but the way she goes about it make her seem either very insecure or trying to hard to deny it, for example, in the last scene with her, she wants to help mc with his problem (all good here) but then when its over she goes over the top in how wrong it its, its fine to show that she doesn't want to admit that she wants it but in my opinion she goes way to far in that direction.
I will try to work on these inconsistencies some of you seem to perceive. For the cousin I have already noticed that I could have included a bit more dialogue after the handjob. Already worked on that and hoping this will mitigate this issue you might have.
The other would be the grandma, she also seems to contradict herself the way she behaves with the MC, she's fine with seeing him jerk of because its all medical and she seems fine with the massage because she's the one that suggest it, but the idea that its borderline incest doesn't register until the MC actually tries to do something, it seems like she doesn't considers it incest as long as she is the one to suggest it.
I'll look into that.
Like I said I do like the premise of the game and the characters so don't think I'm trashing your game but inconsistencies like this are my main problem.
Don't worry about it.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes