Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just curious. Why, since this last update, does mine say "Standard Edition"? Is there a special edition one too or something?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Just curious. Why, since this last update, does mine say "Standard Edition"? Is there a special edition one too or something?
from wat i understand theres a premium edition where you can see a scene where the cousin tells a story about some guy banging his mom. so its not even a scene with the MC. i'll be honest i dont care if dev wants to hide some scenes behind paywell. but it does kind of suck that the scene thats hidden has nothing to do with the story or MC in this game....but thats just me.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
from wat i understand theres a premium edition where you can see a scene where the cousin tells a story about some guy banging his mom. so its not even a scene with the MC. i'll be honest i dont care if dev wants to hide some scenes behind paywell. but it does kind of suck that the scene thats hidden has nothing to do with the story or MC in this game....but thats just me.
I agree. If it doesn't have anything to do with the MC, why make it premium. But I also don't have a problem with them having exclusive stuff for paying members. As long as it doesn't cause a hole in the plot on the free version.

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I agree. If it doesn't have anything to do with the MC, why make it premium. But I also don't have a problem with them having exclusive stuff for paying members. As long as it doesn't cause a hole in the plot on the free version.
At the end of this update the dev does say that he is going to make more scenes for Tier 4 and above so not sure if these are story related or not?

What I don't understand is that dev is making these additional things which is then taking him away from the main game where I feel he needs to work on with character development and further progress the story. I feel a more compelling story development would net him more patrons than adding something that is not relevant to the main story.

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
At the end of this update the dev does say that he is going to make more scenes for Tier 4 and above so not sure if these are story related or not?

What I don't understand is that dev is making these additional things which is then taking him away from the main game where I feel he needs to work on with character development and further progress the story. I feel a more compelling story development would net him more patrons than adding something the is not relevant to the main story.
agreed which is why most devs dont do that kind of thing. they think it'll help but it actually tends to push potential patrons away. at the very least every time I see other devs try this it doesnt usually work out. then again it depends on the content as well as the dev in question.

but some of the ppl who are already patroning might go for it.

its a gamble either way.

Reactions: acondo

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
agreed which is why most devs dont do that kind of thing. they think it'll help but it actually tends to push potential patrons away. at the very least every time I see other devs try this it doesnt usually work out. then again it depends on the content as well as the dev in question.

but some of the ppl who are already patroning might go for it.

its a gamble either way.
While I haven't seen the additional content so cannot verify if what was told would make an impact to the story or not but let's play devils advocate and say that MC learns how better to seduce his mom whom he has the hots for then wouldn't that be story related especially if he uses whatever he learnt from how the other guy did it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Look-see

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Wait you prefer the content that involves the story and the MC to be hidden? I much rather the content involving other guys to be hidden! Hide away for all I care!:D:LOL:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Wait you prefer the content that involves the story and the MC to be hidden? I much rather the content involving other guys to be hidden! Hide away for all I care!:D:LOL:
well thats one way to look at it. i'll take this POV as the bright side of things. not even gonna argue cause i dont care to much about :LOL:

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Where I'd say that I like the story to stay around the MC, I do prefer to have the people seem more realistic. That meaning that they have a life outside of the MC. It, to me, makes the story more believable and more in-depth.

Reactions: BabooJ1

h@k3r0

Dec 30, 2020
for some reason if the premium edition leaks here will there be ntr in the game?(n)

h@k3r0

Dec 30, 2020
a quick search would have gotten you the result needed
"premium edition where you can see a scene where the cousin tells a story about some guy banging his mom. so its not even a scene with the MC"

Is it not considered ntr?
Sorry but I'm always confused when it is considered ntr or not

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just noticed that this creator has another game that he has abandoned. Really doesn't bode well for his creations. Hopefully he continues on with this one.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
"premium edition where you can see a scene where the cousin tells a story about some guy banging his mom. so its not even a scene with the MC"

Is it not considered ntr?
Sorry but I'm always confused when it is considered ntr or not
it's not since it's a story with characters that have no relantionship with the main characters or better said with the characters presented in game

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes