Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
So like the Grandmother seems to be really well off but is okay with her grandson and daughter being pretty much destitute? I mean there seems to be a grudge against the daughter but the grandson too? Is it because she can read his mind and knows what the player does that he's kinda a little shit?

On the plus side, the girls are hotness. Dat Grandmother!

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Great update, really enjoyed it. Didn't mind that what I assume is 2 NPC's going at it isn't included in the standard version as it doesn't interest me. Looking forward to Alison taking out the shooter!

• Haha
Reactions: Larzeranna

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I played until only version 0.1 then I was without internet,the game in the idea was to be harem,came back today and see that now the mother works as a prostitute or stripper,the dev changed his mind in the middle of the way ? :sick:any more girls work like this crap ?

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
I played until only version 0.1 then I was without internet,the game in the idea was to be harem,came back today and see that now the mother works as a prostitute or stripper,the dev changed his mind in the middle of the way ? :sick:any more girls work like this crap ?
While mom's story is still shrouded in mystery, personally, I think she works in a night club and has to dress sexy so that men would drink more, etc. Now, I think one or more people want her to do something that she's not willing to do like maybe fuck loads of men or something like that which could account for the man with the gun at the end of the update especially, if she has turned them down.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: fregonard

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
1619528269268.png
Has it been mentioned that students need roughly 80k for a degree and it doesn't seem like either the mc or his mom is making much? There's other ways Tifa could've seen through his lie, but this direction seems a bit odd.

Reactions: luisar018

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
Will there be impregnation and pregnancy in this game's future? And I don't mean that as some feature in an epilogue at the very end. Because you've got an MC who has highly potent sperm and whose default name just happens to be Adam. That just has to be build-up for future content involving impregnation and pregnancy.

And if there is, will the plot of the game determine who gets pregnant first or will we the players get to choose?

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Will there be impregnation and pregnancy in this game's future? And I don't mean that as some feature in an epilogue at the very end. Because you've got an MC who has highly potent sperm and whose default name just happens to be Adam. That just has to be build-up for future content involving impregnation and pregnancy.

And if there is, will the plot of the game determine who gets pregnant first or will we the players get to choose?
Impregnation is 100% guaranteed going to be an option and you can choose which girl you want to fuck or cum inside. Pregnancy itself I'm not sure I'll only show in the epilogue of each character. I have to see if you guys would be interested in more content about it in the future. Don't wanna drag out the story the story once I showed everything I wanted to.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes