• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Here is Unofficial Port of Forbidden Passion V0.5

For more ports join our discord server

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Good update, i just re-did my gameplay to avoid MC's sister and the red haired girl (Alison)...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Me too man but they are still the hottest girls.
Alison even got a huge update n her looks and she already was the hotest one.

Really hope the dev will change that, like maybe since they are sick like the MC they'll have sex with him as only this will help them relief the tention?

I don't know man but I sure do hope so.

Aug 3, 2018
hi... I have a question for the developer or for those who have already played the new update... Do you recommend starting from the beginning or can I proceed with the old saves? thanks to all

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
What exactly is in the premium edition?
I was a patron before and voted aunt for this month, was winning by large, but i see no trace of her in the normal release

EDIT: Hol up, this was the premium edition? Gee damn, i must have screwed up somewhere in the story cause i got nothin exciting

Reactions: EZ8lt

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
What exactly is in the premium edition?
I was a patron before and voted aunt for this month, was winning by large, but i see no trace of her in the normal release

EDIT: Hol up, this was the premium edition? Gee damn, i must have screwed up somewhere in the story cause i got nothin exciting
The voting for the poll was for next update which is where the Aunt will be the star. This update idk what is premium about it. when I finish my playthrough even with a fresh start it ends by saying "this is the end of the standard version" I messaged the dev so hopefully I hear back.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes