Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
There’s a side story with extra scenes and different characters included in the premium edition. It has nothing to do with the characters in the main story though, its not missing anything in that regard.
So im not missing anything with the main characters and story?

Reactions: Boldano

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I dl'ed the game and play tested it several months ago, then "Things happened" and it got lost in the que. (We're on our FIFTH lockdown- how about YOU?) I've just refound it and started to seriously play.

A couple of initial notes:
- the MC ripped off some LOANSHARKS!!!??? There's a good example of "stupid".
- I don't mind the cosplaying at alllll. The only thing that I didn't like about Tina as Tifa was the ugly detached fingered sleeves or whatever they're called.
- DAMN, Grandma is HOTTTT!!!! :love::love::love:Oh, it's a fantasy scene? Oh, Krapazoa...:cry::cry:
-- Update: Oh, so it's DOCTOR Grandma and she's even hotter in PERSON!!! WOWZER!!! EVEN BETTER!!!"All I want for Christmas is a bunch of Lesbian Incest scenes of Grandma and every possible combination of Mom, Sis, Aunt and Cousin!!!"

Last edited:

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Why is this game tagged with pregnancy? The premium stuff we can't access here? Or is it just planned?
I believe it is planned. plus the mc can already impregnate someone in the main game if you make the right choice. Won't be any pregnant bellies soon but I anticipate there will be pregnancy since there is also an emphasis in the story about how potent the MC's sperm is.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
I believe it is planned. plus the mc can already impregnate someone in the main game if you make the right choice. Won't be any pregnant bellies soon but I anticipate there will be pregnancy since there is also an emphasis in the story about how potent the MC's sperm is.
Who? I think I made the wrong choices lol.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
This game is great but it needs better animations
natural animations where characters move normally

Reactions: MS686

Thunderclap44

Sep 21, 2020
Can someone help me? Whenever I download it comes up with a txt document saying that the mod broken cloudflare's ToS and now I can't download it. I don't even have the thing installed on my pc but I keep getting this.

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes