Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
its really not that uncommon there are quite a few of us who arent into lesbian content in a male mc game
To each their own. Maybe someone makes a mod that skips the scene. If you're up for pretending the content isn't there the skip button might be an option. There's this VN I really like that starts with a mention that the MC got cheated on. Personally I'm all about pure fantasy and things like that don't happen to MCs in games I play. But the rest of the game is so good that I kinda just . . . pretend I didn't see that.

As for lesbian content, I actually prefer if the MC's LIs get intimate with each other. I'm not threatened by my own women, and it cuts down on the jealousy between them as well.

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Well, seems a lot of the good content is now hidden behind a patreon wall, that sucks.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
your question makes no sense
You clearly didn't read the yellow text they quoted from the developer. Their question makes perfect sense. There are many games where occasional restarts are recommended or required, and there are some games where you need to restart often. It's a perfectly valid thing to ask. Your response makes no sense.

Budgy75

Jan 11, 2021
need a better download site. Mega has a limit. and the other two take too long cause this is a big ass game.

Rapidfire,workupload,pixeldrain,Gofile even google take your pick but for sure a new link is needed.

i miss Nopy
With Mega, just use a VPN, when it states you get the download cap, change country on the vpn and the download with resume (y)

3.30 star(s) 68 Votes