Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
its really not that uncommon there are quite a few of us who arent
its really not that uncommon there are quite a few of us who arent into lesbian content in a male mc game
Of course I know that, had it been a lesbian only game. Guys playing like to imagine it’s them in it.

But quit playing because lesbian kink is merely featured then in my experience it is in fact uncommon.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Almost 7 gigs? Wow, it will take many hours to download...due to file hosting choices available. Unlike other games that only takes a few minutes. And the image format used in this game really are to large (sucks)… Using another image format would decrease the the total size of the game, without degrading the image quality. :FacePalm:

Please consider adding separate version updates (Example...ver 6 to ver 7), (and or bug fixes separate from the full game release), instead of having to redownload the WHOLE game for each update or change.

Yesterday I DL'ed v7 and today I noticed there is 7.1....That is a waste of bandwidth having to DL 7 gigs AGAIN, …for just a few images or slight changes to the script.

Last edited:

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I found a few errors in this update, see attachments.
In the image1 should be grandma (at the shop). The rest is self-explanatory.

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
I found a few errors in this update, see attachments.
In the image1 should be grandma (at the shop). The rest is self-explanatory.
You're playing v0.7. Try playing v0.7.1 which fixes most of the bugs.

Reactions: luisar018
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes