Who is your favourite heroine so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2006866
I'm gonna pretend this 4th wall break was for me. If we don't actually control the mc and the little choices we do get have little to no effect of preventing him from being an autistic shit stain just put a kinetic tag and stop the pain. :KEK:
There was another game I asked to have the kinetic novel tag slapped on because the choices there really don't matter. It was stuff like what position for sex, etc. The response I got was, "but there are choices" — so it didn't get tagged.

Shrug-Obama.gif
This game has several choices, so I assume the same would be true here, especially since choices at least amount to points and/or paths and so do change some aspects of the game.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
MC has to be the most unlikable, ungrateful sod ever. Becomes literally homeless, but surprisingly gets an apartment from his aunt, doesn't have to pay rent, doesn't even have to pay for food & other expenses and upon seeing the apartment goes: "WTF! It's small! And it hasn't been cleaned! And I'm probably gonna get robbed by all these n-words in the city! Why is this free apartment not like the snobbish suburbs I'm used to!?!?!? I'm SEETHING! And on top of it all, I have to share a bed with the woman I'm secretly in love with! FUUUUUUUUUUU-!!!"

Ok dude.
I like how a guy can lose his home and health in an instant while also having to deal with feelings that are viewed with disgust in a normal society by him just being slightly irritated from time to time but some of you guys still be like "me? I would have just dealt with it and be happy, worst mc eeeeeever like every game on this site i am very smart!". Lol. Lmao even

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I like how a guy can lose his home and health in an instant while also having to deal with feelings that are viewed with disgust in a normal society by him just being slightly irritated from time to time but some of you guys still be like "me? I would have just dealt with it and be happy, worst mc eeeeeever like every game on this site i am very smart!". Lol. Lmao even
Yeah, the MC pretty much has nothing going on in life right now. It's just the typical: guy goes to school, guy talks to girls, guy creeps on his teachers, guy gets home, guy plays video games, and guy creeps on his family. I can't even understand why you're creating yet another of those games. :LOL:

Vlad Cepesh

Aug 14, 2017
Compressed the game. From 6,29GB to 330MB. PC version (Windows/Linux) download links:

Mac version

Tested the game, no bugs. All download links also works.
Enjoy :)

Last edited:

badstyle

Dec 29, 2021
Could someone please tell me how enable cheat mode and walkthrough ?
I ve extracted the files into game folder but nothing happens.
Thanks

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Had two errors pop up during the dressing room scene with the grandmother on the windows version.
And another one with the date to the play with the aunt
Also had the words altered to be patreon friendly during their sex scene despite having the patch. "Inflation" and "Co-worker" specifically.

Last edited:

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Did you start a new game with v0.7.2? The incest patch on the OP of this thread should take care of those.
Never played it before 0.7.2 so, yeah. I also used the patch provided on the first page. That's when that showed up instead. Found another someone else. Made. Aunt called her daughter Aunt in that, but whatever, still better than the original.

Gardan

May 3, 2019
And another one with the date to the play with the aunt
Also had the words altered to be patreon friendly during their sex scene despite having the patch. "Inflation" and "Co-worker" specifically.
Never played it before 0.7.2 so, yeah. I also used the patch provided on the first page. That's when that showed up instead. Found another someone else. Made. Aunt called her daughter Aunt in that, but whatever, still better than the original.
I forgot, I updated script file when comparing files. Replace script.rpy

Reactions: The Nut1138
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes